— Begin quote from ____

So I’ll go find the little girl
To save her from the world
To tell her ‘hide no more’
A journey to the center of my heart
To find the girl who’s hiding inside my heart
-  “Infinity”, by Akai Haato, aka “Haachama”

— End quote

This girl’s story begins 9 years ago and truly begins when she’s discovered by Vandoosa of Iwaku.

I was hidden, one of the few remaining in an inactive and random featured region of a day months past, when I received that fateful telegram: My flag was cute, so I should join the Glorious Nations of Iwaku. When I did, I accustomed quickly to the small community and ascended to the Delegacy. I would spend the next several years, by and large, as one of the heads of the community that became the Alstroemerian Commonwealths.

In Spring 2020, I responded to a TEP FA survey at Enlais’s, the present Iwaku Delegate, request. My response confused then Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs Libertanny – “who is Albrook, of this strange region that TEP just so happens to have an embassy with?!”

We quickly solved this situation, and I then got my first real picture of TEP – Libertanny, all the cool friends TEP has from other regions hanging out, and the memes. Oh man the memes. I was just catching the tail end of Mint, but had arrived just before the Executive Server turned Polish. I quickly discovered a love for the culture.

In Fall 2020, the Alstroemerian Commonwealths begins allying with TEP via the Consortium, and on September 30, 2020, I registered to become a TEP Citizen, resigning my Delegacy in Eientei Gensokyo in the trusted hands of now-Delegate Tostandia.

2021 was a year of non-stop action. I was determined to both refine and upgrade my skills and be the best TEPer I can be. By January, I was training with Zukchiva on how to be the best diplomat for the Union of Democratic States; by April, I was a Senior Diplomat and discussing with then-Minister Aga / Eunopiar about leading the Eastern Pacific News Service; and finally, on October 1, 2021, I summoned the courage to pursue the office of the World Assembly Delegate of The East Pacific.

Welcome, friends, to the grand intersection of our stories. From today this story is no longer about myself and the Executive – but now about you and your continued engagement and activity with this region we call home.

I am Ill’haress Aurora Yukihime of Albrook, your 24[sup]th[/sup] TEP Delegate. I hope you are ready for the next four months together – I will give it my absolute best to accomplish the following:

• Grow new and contingency talent

• Always have an answer to “What is my government doing?”

• Bringing some action back on-site

Let’s go! I’m already ready and am pursuing my future cabinet as we speak.

I wish to extend a massive thanks to everyone I have mentioned throughout my story, the great TEP community, and everyone that made it possible for me to be your leader today. I also especially thank the Delegatlae for his service towards our great Confederacy, and all of the absolute legends that make our continued and thriving existence possible.

Please reach out to me by telegram or by DM at Yukihime#8103 for serious business, questions, or if you simply wish to chat!

Ice Bear approves

I still remember how emphatic of an echo chamber the Inner Circle was when we suggested you become a Senior Diplomat. I can’t wait to see you shine in the delegacy.

Ex Oriente Lux.