Inferior Augmentation

Following recent events in global politics, the United States of Mexregiona is undecided when it comes to the idea of expansionism. As many powers around the world join the bandwagon of taking in more area, the population is worried about the future of their country. Nations such as Stratarin and Asendavia are taking frightening steps toward Pax-Draconica proportions, along with Tretrid and the Altae Isles, among others. The latter two, however, seem to be causing the most uproar in the USM. Some accounts of the past events from common pedestrians:

“Yeah, I’m worried,” says Summer Jonstone, a renowned and inexpensive barber in the Mexregionan capital of Dropdatderp. “It seems as if everyone’s closing in, just like those sharks up at the courthouse. I mean, first they make me renew my license, and then they decide to try and buy my shop! What’s a poor woman like me sposed to do 'round here to make a living?” She totes her three, brand-new designer handbags down the street, and hails a personal limousine to drive her away.

Oliver Conway, DDS, states, “Yes, all of this may seem crazy, but who needs to be bothered by this kinda crap when you gotta army? You see, the army’ll take care’a ya, you just gotta make sure you pay your bills. And your taxes, of course.” Conway wouldn’t comment further.

Roward Flannie of Marpa told reporters that: “The only way we’re going to take them down is best 'em up ourselves! I say we claim what’s rightfully ours, as in, conquer all of Unclaimed Atlantia, then, from there, invade Tretrid, then Haaviland (but that place is kinda North Tretrid, ain’t it?), then Prussia, then everybody else! Once we done with them, we move onto Infinite Loop, swarm Northern Yasteria Major, then take on the Big 'Ole Pax itself!” At this point, the police officers of the capital were walking up to the man, preparing to load him into their car for making a (huge) public disturbance. “And, and, then, once we done with Pax, we take the world!” He howled the last words, smacked his head on the cop car, and was driven away, where, no doubt, he was interrogated about the whereabouts of his ideas. And the state of his sanity.

Being one of the only people in the nation with major qualifications in global politics, we questioned Julius Eisen about the state of the nation on this issue. He said: “Although I believe the USM should be taking a lead in the efforts of colonialism, rather than just settling down on Asendavian territory in Gondwana, many may see otherwise. It is important to note that, whatever road my nation goes down in this pathway of decisions, Mexregiona will, for as long as it stands, be a monument of freedom and prosperity. The growth of the USM may very well skyrocket in the near future, but few know when that might be.”

In conclusion, the world around the nation may be growing, but it seems as if the seed of Mexregiona has yet to germinate.

((Consider this topic the home of all ‘expansion Roleplay’ for Mexregiona in the near future, even if little to no expansion takes place.))

Maya Jaxacyl, long rested after the military campaign to colonize part of Atlantia reads US Mexregiona’s post and jumps up in outrage. “ALTAE?!?!” she screams. She calmed down. She reads Roward Flannie’s comments and laughs. "Good luck, bud. If you try to take us, we’ll put you in a pincer maneuver.

The following is an official statement from the government of Tretrid about the comments of Roward Flannie’s comments.
Ha ha ha, very funny. You don’t have a chance against Loop. They will fry you out of the sky. Same for Pax.