Introducing the Pacific's New Diplomat to TEP

Howdy, nations of The East Pacific,

I am DrWinner, your recently appointed Diplomat from The Pacific! Although, some of you may have already seen me as [nation]LadyHope[/nation], my puppet within your region. Yes, I’ve got multiple personalities involved in this. It’s fun, I promise.

Here’s a little bit about myself. I, that is DrWinner, am decidedly male, and quite love technology. Within the Pacific, I am known for being a bit neurotic, and a strong RP-er, with a penchant for causing chaos. Some might have seen my name before on the WA forums, debating for or against the various bills put forth as ‘important.’ As a member of my region’s world assembly squad, such is my job. I sincerely hope to watch this region rebuild and regrow as a once again active bastion for the world.

[nation]LadyHope[/nation], unlike myself, is a female construct, and quite enjoys her insanity. My little sister gets to make all the policy decisions for the nation, and she is quite the sadist. I have overarching control of the nation, in that it is technically mine and thus the voice of myself with your region. She might decide to take a hand in reconstructing TEP, she might not. She is unknowable.

And now, for the part most everyone actually cares about. An update on The Pacific.

[region]The Pacific[/region] is a meritocracy, controlled by the New Pacific Order, which, while occasionally harsh on dissidents, has the region’s best interests in mind. [nation]Aleisyr[/nation] is the current leader of the NPO, and I personally could not think of a better leader for the region. The Pacific is currently growing due to Reddit and Imgur making NS popular once again, and the Pacific is quickly becoming a place of enlightened discussions and interregional joy. Our offsite forums were recently updated to better reflect these modern times, and it is my personal belief that the Pacific will continue to tick on as a bastion of order for a long time to come.

And that’s all from me, at least for now. I’ll happily answer questions, and, hopefully, be around to offer bi-weekly updates on the NPO’s doings.

<3, DrWinner

Welcome!