Introduction of the Tripartite State

Howdy! I am the Punny Shadow, leader of the Empire, the Tripartite State. Even though my country is . . . .uh. . . .not friendly to outsiders [They burn them alive] or nature [The national animal is close to extinction ], its still a beautiful country to visit. So. . . can you visit it? A little backstory on this nation: Originally belonging to the now dead natives, the Tripartite State is made up only of Germans, Italians, Japanese, and Russians. The nation of 16 million strong is classified as “Compulsory Consumerist State”. Our economy is worth 1.16 trillion dollars per year ( for now) and is led by the Trout Farming industry with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Information Technology. Our popular motto is “All for one”, meaning the People will work for the Nation for it to be bigger, faster, better, and stronger.

Hello! I hope you stay here (we’re kinda going under a transitional period so you’ll have to deal with that.) Other than that, this is a good region. Do be sure to check out the map as well, I found it beautiful.

Hello Punny, welcome.

Though you have vanished suddenly and left no trail, Cel, may you return one day and show yourself face once more.