January's Government of Absurdistan-What'll it be?

Hello TEPers!

So if you didn’t know, I run the nation of Absurdistan. Absurdistan is a nation that is controlled by its 12 most profitable corporations. Every month, a new corporation takes over and funds the government, in return it can do almost whatever it likes. In January of the new year, the 12 corporations draw lots to determine which corporation controls Absurdistan each month, from February to January of next year. For the month of January, media conglomerate Tehbapla Inc. will control the government.

But, due to a corporate takeover by a foreign corporation, and some severe shortsightedness in Absurdistan, a foreign corporation will be in control of the government of Absurdistan for the month of January! Which corporation, you might as? Well, it’s one of yours!

You can use this thread to post your nation’s corporations that would conceivably buy a foreign business. Tehbapla Inc. owns multiple newspapers, radio stations, television broadcast stations, book publishers, movie production companies, and websites. For the month of January, it will also be in control of Absurdistan, so not only will your media arm reach far and wide, but you’ll be in command of a country for a month before turning it over.

I will use some absurd method to pick which corporation bought out Tehbapla, and then for the month of January, I will be like your underpaid assistant, enacting whatever policies you want Absurdistan to follow. There are a few exceptions, but I’ll make them pretty clear to the user. So, if you wanted to completely mess with a country for a month, then wipe your hands of the matter the next month, this is probably the thing for you!

Just post under here with your nation’s company(ies) that would buy out Tehbapla Inc. Feel free to include any other information about the company if you wish, but it isn’t required.

Hopefully I still have a nation by the end of this!