[Judicial Review] On the Question of Citizenship and Viziership

REQUEST FOR JUDICIAL REVIEW

LAW IN QUESTION
The Concordat of the East Pacific - Page 2 - The East Pacific - TapatalkVoter Registration Act - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

LEGAL QUESTIONS
OR CHALLENGES
To the Honorable Arbiters of the Conclave at Large,

Following discussion about the legal status of Marrabuk as a Vizier has brought me to ponder a few things about how CTE’ing affects Viziership.  Along side that I have decided to also broaden the question for a little bit. By definition of the Concordat Article A.5, a Vizier must be a Registered Voter. By definition of the Voter Registration Law Section 4.2, if a citizen CTE’s, their Voter Registration is nullified.

Humble Arbiters, I ask of you these questions:

1. Does CTE’ing result in a loss of Citizenship?

2. If the answer to the above is yes, does that result in a lose of Register Voter status?

3. If a Vizier was to CTE, would that remove them automatically from the position of Vizier since they would no longer be legally a Registered Voter and Concordatially eligible to be a Vizier?

REVIEW ADVANCED BY-
(indicate with “X”)
SirShadow

…Delegate
(X)

…Magisterium
( )

…Other Party
(please indicate which)
( )

Due to this Review being advanced by the Delegate, the Judicial Review is hereby accepted. As Viceroy Designee, I shall open the public and private threads.

The public Thread can be found [Public] On the Question of Citizenship and Viziership - The East Pacific - Tapatalk.