June 2020 Cabinet elections

Hey there! It’s Ambassador Jay here informing you that the South Pacific has begun elections for its Cabinet. We will be electing a

• Prime Minister,

• Minister of Foreign Affairs,

• Minister of Regional Affairs, and

• Minister of Military Affairs.

I’ll make sure to keep The East Pacific up-to-date on who will be serving in these positions. More information about the election is Elections Set up.

Thanks Jay, It’s so nice and interesting to see election times in the Feeders.

Election update: The voting period has begun and will end at 15:00 UTC on 14 June.

Voting booth: The South Pacific - Voting Booth
Election information: Elections Set up

Delegate Aumeltopia has published an TSP ElectionTracker: Cabinet Elections 06/2020 for live updates on the Cabinet election.

The Cabinet election has concluded. Here is the next Cabinet set to take office on 21 June:

• Nakari, Prime Minister

• Seraph, Minister of Regional Affairs

• Jay, Minister of Foreign Affairs (totally sus person, should not be trusted)

• Phoenix, Minister of Military Affairs

The full results of the election can be Results.

Deleted

— Begin quote from ____

The Cabinet election has concluded. Here is the next Cabinet set to take office on 21 June:

• Nakari, Prime Minister

• Seraph, Minister of Regional Affairs

• Jay, Minister of Foreign Affairs (totally sus person, should not be trusted)

• Phoenix, Minister of Military Affairs

The full results of the election can be Results.

— End quote

Sad, I was looking forward to seeing our future Panda overlords start a Pan-Pacific War, guess I’ll have to wait four more months, anyways Thanks for the update Jay and Congratulations!

Howdy friends,
Former Local Councilor Rabbitz has been elected to serve as the Chair of the Assembly for the next four months. My personal congratulations to them!

— Begin quote from ____

Howdy friends,
Former Local Councilor Rabbitz has been elected to serve as the Chair of the Assembly for the next four months. My personal congratulations to them!

— End quote

Congratulations to Rabbitz!, Do you know who will be the next Local Councilor?

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Howdy friends,

— End quote

Congratulations to Rabbitz!, Do you know who will be the next Local Councilor?

— End quote

That is up to the Local Council, but I will let y’all know when we have a new LC member.