June 2021 Delegate Address

Hello there.

As you have probably heard, The East Pacific is undergoing new management. This means a few things will be changed, apologies for the inconvenience. But before we start, I would like to start off by congratulating all the other runners in the Delegate election, namely [mention]Sammy23[/mention] in a very close race. I greatly look forward to working with everybody in the next three months.

My campaign was quite ambitious, and I do intend to fulfill it the best way I can. It’s much easier to opine on what can be changed than it is to create a new system from the ground up. But I truly believe that with all of you reading this, we can accomplish all this together and leave this glorious region that we all love in a better place than we found it.

I still find all of this quite surreal. But as I look upon my years in The East Pacific serving in various capacity, I truly can’t be happier and more honored that the people of this region chose to trust my vision of The East Pacific, and I am intensely grateful for how this region has grown me for the past few years. In TEP, there’s a saying: “Don’t Forget. You’re Here Forever.” I do feel that part of me is TEP, and part of TEP is me.

Of course, TEP is not all me. It is all of us. Every person, every community. And I will work as hard as I can to make sure that we all grow stronger together.

So off to business. Minister Interviews will begin momentarily, please contact me if you want to serve in the new administration (or even if you don’t and just want to talk!) at @Atlae#0779 on Discord.

Hail Pacificum Orientale!

Congratulations on the election, Atlae! And great campaigning, Sammy!

Good luck in whatever happens in your Delegacy, Atlae. You will do well!

Congratulations! You’ll hate it. But you’ll love it too.