Jurassic Disaster

The Green Archipelago
61 Miles Off Crania
January 9th 2031

“God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.” The Philosopher Oskar Borgstrom once said “Technology has a great advantage in that we are capable of creating dinosaurs and show them on the screen even though they are extinct 65 million years. All of a sudden, we have a fantastic tool that is as good as dreams are.” His words were the founding statements to the creation of Prehistoric Park, we invite everyone from every nation to come and join us at the opening of Prehistoric Parks.!

[hr]

Dr.Frank Jivinchu walked around at the Valmae international Airport, he carried his luggage onto the Open gate as he waited on the Helicopter shuttles to the Green Archipelago. He was apart of team of scientist from the Commonwealth Scientific Community. As he boarded the helicopter he ran into another scientist named Vanessa Griselda, he decided to pick his shot with her.

Frank: “Good Afternoon beautiful, its a wonderful time to see animals that have been dead for 65 million years aye?” he started to chuckle a little.

Vanessa: “I think you best stick to your job, Dr.Jivinchu, im here for one reason and thats to see how this mad man brought back extinct animals, Capesh?” She says with a smart remark.

Frank: “Well Then, no reason to be tuff to get” he replies before looking at his phone.

The Green Archipelago
61 Miles Off Crania
January 9th 2031

As Frank walks around the park he walks to the Staynish Raptors cage, “Hey there Violet” he says as she sniffs his scent. She starts to make a loud call that sends the other 4 raptors in a rush to the gate, “I got food, who is hungry!” he screamed over there loud calls as they snap at each other. Frank walks up the stairs and onto the paddock, he opens the gates and lets a live cow take off into the enclosure. They quickly lock on to the animal and hunts it down, the Guest cheered in excitement as the raptors ate the animal. As frank walked off the paddock park owner Mr.Syrcois walked up to frank "Pretty nice job you did there, I like the relation you have with the raptors. Could you possibly come with me to check out our newest exhibit ?"Frank looked at him with with amusement “Sure” he said

(OOC: Not done yet having technical difficulties, will finish after work)

After a tiresome flight from Imperium, Dr. Jon Lu finally landed at Valmae International Airport to check out this “dinosaur” park. He is authorized to carry a sidearm with him for self-defense by the Xagrurgian government, due to the sensitive nature of the genetic research so he’s carrying a Bolt M1900 with him as a result. He then boarded a helicopter to the Green Archipelago and landed at one of the helicopter pads after 30 minutes. When he stepped off the helicopter, he saw someone approaching him.

As Dr.Jivinchu and Mr.Syrcois drive past the helicopter zone they not Dr.Lou exiting the chopper, “Oh snap, he’s early” he says to Frank as they quickly exited the jeep. “For oetes sakes Dr.Lou I thougjt you might have not ever came, and just In time to I was showing Dr.Jivinchu a new exhibit of our brand new created dinosaurs. Bigger and more teeth it gets no better” he chuckles as he pats lou. " Care to join us Dr.Lou?"

“If you haven’t read my research papers on genetic engineering, you’d know I’m very dedicated to my work and attendance,” jokes Dr. Lou. “Anyway, of course I’d be obliged to join you Mr. Syrocois,” said Dr. Lou, smiling.

Dr. Jagger Gutak tips on the last step as he exits the plane, and tumbles to the ground. He quickly gathers all his belongings, including his dagger which he had almost left at home. He quickly followed his guide before arriving at the helicopter shuttles, where he took a shuttle to the ‘park’. When he arrived and exited, he saw three people and hurried to catch up with them.

The Green Archipelago
61 Miles Off Crania
April 19th 2031

https://postimg.cc/image/3xwuvmdvb/https://s7.postimg.cc/3xwuvmdvb/33328_BE7-3_FB8-46_BA-8477-6_F0_B79_D3_A64_A.png

Mr.Syrcois Walked around the park near the restricted zone, large sounds could be heard from the large hybrid dinosaurs. He walked inside his lab and pulled the holographic screen, “Vannesa, run scan on the Vinci-Raptor please” he asked the computer. “Yes Mr.Syrcois, is something wrong ?” She replied. “No just trying to finish up, I will make millions off selling these dinosaurs that can follow orders from the people !” He said in excitement. Suddenly a large tremble shooked the island briefly, he quickly runs around outside seeing a large hole in the side of the Vinci-raptor pun. “Oh shit!” Syrcois said as a leg felled near him. He ran back in his lab quickly and rung the alarm to and Radio Dr.Lou “Lou this is code red! Dino out I repeat Dino out!”

(joint post between me and rico-written on 01/14/18)

As they enter the car and drive off frank decides to start a conversation “Greetings, Dr.Lou you can just call me Frank i work with raptors on the other side of Island. I’ve read your work you don’t really think they would do anything crazy in the labs do you ?”

“Well that depends on what you actually did with the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs such as velociraptors and T-Rexes are highly aggressive and could possibly attempt to escape if left unchecked and if you didn’t keep the proper precautions in place beforehand.”

“I see I’ve raised my raptors from birth all 6 , I’ve regularly gone inside the cage, and oh man Big Frank and Lil Rex Are our two Trex a male and a female in paddock 16 would you like to examine the enclosure to see if its proper “ replies frank

“Sure,” replied Dr. Lou.

They pulled up to the exhibit and enter through the back inspection room, the ground shaked as they move “Well then shall we go in” asked frank

“Of course,” said Dr. Lou. Before he started moving however, he asked, “You guys have backup generators that will kick in as a failsafe to power the electric fences in case the main power sources go out for some reason right?”

“We have all of the state of the art equipment including these wonderful invisible fence that for now will separate the enclosure into half’s making it safe” the owner says with a smile as they walk in. The sound of birds chirping in a dense jungle like enclosure, silence as they flew off as the male Rex senses there smell ands starts heading there way

“Invisible fence?”

“Yes it runs electrical charges allowing ease of access In the enclosure zaps the Dino’s they get to close” as she speaks the steps start to get closer

“So basically a Tesla gate?”

“Yea But … a lot stronger “ a large roar could be heard in the background as the ground starts to shake harder, “Oh boy somebody isn’t happy” frank says as he steps back slowly

“What is this fence made out of?,” also stepping back.

“20,000 Volts “ the two Rex’s walk up “Nobody move “ Frank says as they move there heads up and down sniffing the air

“Material, not voltage,” whispers Dr. Lou while also standing still.

“Move sideways tell we reach the area to lower the fence on this side away from the Rexes” frank says quietly,” there made out of concrete slabs carrying electrical wires connected to multiple receivers under the ground. The male Rex looks at Lou and Frank and roars as loud as it can spitting and blowing large wind towards the two men

“Well shit,” Dr. Lou whispers and then proceeds to do what Frank said.

“As they enter the other side the Trexes wall back into the brush. “Now as you can see we have a very large and sturdy padlock built to fit there needs” frank says

“So, in case shit goes to hell, what’s your evacuation protocols and where do we go?”

“Well we have Containment group that usually handles things before it get to hectic, ferry’s run every 20 mins helicopters every 40. “ he replies

“What about your security office and armory?”

“We always use non-lethal weapons but for worse case we have 10 AFVs and 2 Helicopters with mini guns. “

Remembering his pistol under his coat, Dr. Lou said to Frank, “By the way, I’m carrying a firearm under my coat for self-defense. I believe the bureaucrats from Xagrurg cleared it with the administrators of the park.”

Frank laughs “Cool though I think you should know that little gun would only deter and not kill”

“Yeah, well, .45 ACP will put a hole in a velociraptor nevertheless,” chuckles Dr. Lou. “Plus I don’t think a stun gun or baton will do much to ward off dinosaurs anyway.”

“Well my raptors won’t need any shooting” he says “ there efficacy is beaded used alongside a tranquilizer “ he smiles as they walk through the enclosure “so how does it look?”

“Your dinosaur enclosure? In my opinion, it’s rather surprisingly pleasant that your team managed to clone entire dinosaurs from such ancient artifacts but your security protocols could use a little work, though it’s probably because I’m used to working in high-clearance laboratories with lots of stringent security regulations and such.”

“Ahh yes it wasn’t as hard as you think, but we don’t think the Dino is making people happy again so we’re cooking up a new hybrid” the owner smiled as they walked back to the exit, the rexes followed there every move sniffing Lou from a distance.

(Dr. Lou gives the T-Rex the middle finger while walking away from them.)

They enter the Jeep and heads to the newest exhibit in a secluded section, they go in and notice there is no animal ,”Well then it was here a few minutes ago” Vanessa said

“I thought you said that invisible fence is supposed to keep them in?” asked Dr. Lou.

“She lives in this concert paddock because let’s just say she is not your ordinary Dino” she laughs as frank looks at Dr.Lou With a worrying face

“What is it then?”

“She’s our first hybrid, she’s Abelisaurus and Aucasaurus And well the rest is classified”

“Figures,” shrugs Dr. Lou. “So, what do you and Frank do around here?”

“I’m the Park manager and Frank is the guy who lives and works with the raptors “ she says grinning , “Yes I have 6 Raptors under my wing 4 Statnish Raptors And 2 Sub-Atlantic Raptors they live together because they somehow speak same language making it easier to work with them” frank replies

“Interesting, perhaps these raptors are more intelligent than we initially assumed,” Dr. Lou says while writing down notes on his notepad.

“I present to you the Barchuta Rex, brought to you by kAE. Labs cooked us up something bigger and better “

“So, what species did you combine this time to create the Barchuta?”

“The ones I mention earlier plus a T-Rex and the rest is classified, she ate her mother and sibling at a very early stage very Aggressive “ Vanessa replied

“This totally can’t go wrong and bite us in the ass later,” murmured Dr. Lou. “Who exactly is funding the research projects here?”

“Multiple Companies and the Goverment Of Crania” she smiled , frank look at her not amused “You don’t just create dinosaurs, there not toys there living animals”

“I remember Project Vedfalla, that was a mess.”

“Yes, Well we will make it right” she replied, frank looked at Lou and then at the enclosure “So were the hell is it I don’t see anything ?”

“Perhaps we should radio security and ask them to check the CCTV cameras.”

As she checks the heat detector she notices all camera come up negative “Well that’s unusual, she’s in there “ , frank looks at Lou “do you know what happens when animals are isolated, oh man this doesn’t look good “

“You better not have integrated a Iguana’s ability to ‘camouflage’ into their environment. Still, we should probably warn security to be alert in case something does go wrong.”

"Security please be on stand by we are going into the enclosure " she says with a smile as she walks the men to the door into the exhibit.

“This better not be like one of those horror movies.”

She smiled and they enter the exhibit, as they walked through they notice nothing "see I don’t see anything she must have escaped " as they walk back a human body falls off the tree.

“You fucking mong,” Dr. Lou starts to sweat.

As she quickly lead them back to the door she bumped into something "what the hell I did I just fa…” the animal colors slowly changed into the original color.

“I suppose we start running now to the exit?” Dr Lou says and putting his hand on his pistol.

“Nobody move a muscle it has been proving that her eyesight is bad “ she slowly steps back falling on Lou “Shit” the animal quickly turns her head and sniffs the air for fear.

Dr. Lou freezes and holds his breath, hoping his military training would pay off at this situation.

“Shit,” Dr. Lou says while he runs like hell towards the door.

Frank looked at Lou once they got back in, “What the hell is that out there in that paddock!”

“Well, looks like your fucking fence failed,” sarcastically replied Lou. “By the way, since it looks like we’re probably going to die, Project Vedfalla is supposed to be classified but I might as well tell you anyway: since the 1990’s, we’ve been experimenting with dinosaurs as well but shit got out of hand a couple years ago resulting in a nuclear detonation at our lab and a government coverup. But, before I evacuated from the site, I noticed several research files on Subject 032 was missing.”

"So basically your just holding a dinosaur that we don’t know shit about what it’s mixed with, clearly a fucking a bat because it’s blind as shit” frank replies

“No, the dinosaur itself died with the nuclear blast. Somebody stole our research files on Subject 032 however. That thing we just saw in the enclosure looks eerily similar to 032. Where did you say these geneticists came from again?”

"Raptor, Trex And other classified information “ she replied

“I meant where did the scientists come from.”

"Across the world the best of the best " she replies “Why do you ask ?”

“I bet those stolen files ended up one of your scientists’ hands,” he reasoned.

“Impossible this is just a simple dinosaur a simple mix” she replied with a growing attitude

“Well, it’s just a suspicion I have anyway, I don’t have much evidence to back it up. Let’s go before the dinosaur pulls the kool-aid man out on us and bust through the wall.”

After they sneak out of the pen and back to the Jeep, Lou’s radio goes with Mr.Syrcois saying a dinosaur has gotten loose. Lou replies, “I already saw that! Call the goddamn national guard and coast guard!”