Largest Agricultural Sector

Kurdazistan is ranked 16th in the region and 1,204th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Packilvania is ranked 10th in the region and 864th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector

Ridann is ranked 65th in the region and 3,640th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 67th in the region and 3,790th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 4th in the region and 269th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Producing more rice than even the hive can eat :wink:

Drakkengard, you’re always high in every economic ranking

Yup! It all about dedication https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592186.2827-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

time to take it up a notch.

The Rezielan portion of the Hive is ranked 39th in the immediate surroundings and 2,605th in the whole Hive for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Glory to the Agricultural Hive. Bow in front of my ultimate drone farmers!

Unh? Guess my office was assimilated too… Oh well, if this get me a raise, i´m all for it :slight_smile:

And the new TEP look is funny indeed.

Nevertheless, Drakkengard (should i say Drakkergardi portion of the hive?) is ranked 2nd in the region and 180th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Already in the top among forum goers, but soon, the region!

Drakkengard is ranked 2nd in the region and 179th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 150th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Hooray!

— Begin quote from ____

British Grand Pacific is ranked 67th in the region and 3,790th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

— End quote

British Grand Pacific is ranked 87th in the region and 3,812th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Part of our swords for plowshares program.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 145th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Growing just like Jack´s Beanstalk!

[MOD mode = on] Two different ‘Largest agricultural sector’ topics merged [MOD mode = off]

Bai Lung is ranked 3rd in The East Pacific and 214th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 22nd in Canada and 5,691st in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector, scoring 6 on the Mu-Bah-Daggs Productivity Index.

— End quote

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 93rd in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector, scoring 27 on the Mu-Bah-Daggs Productivity Index.

Another world top 100th!

Bai Lung is ranked 3rd in The East Pacific and 205th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 91st in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector, scoring 27 on the Mu-Bah-Daggs Productivity Index.