Largest Furniture Restoration Industry

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 311th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

I wonder if i should get proud of this one or not…

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 241st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 241st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 233rd in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Caffeinetopia is ranked 2128th in the region and 43,166th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

I guess furniture restoration just isn’t my thing.

Reziel is ranked 21st in the region and 1,467th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Bai Lung is ranked 3rd in the region and 370th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Drakkengard made furniture is cheaper hence why that nation is higher than mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 172nd in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Providing dirt cheap furniture you won´t mind replacing when it breaks!

A must in the land where weapon testing is a hobby!

Reziel is ranked 22nd in the region and 1,371st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Uhm… gaining positions worldwide, but not in TEP. Is this region becoming a IKEA-feud?!? :lol:

British Grand Pacific is ranked 59th in the region and 2,800th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

We sure can polish a knob! Wait…

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 156th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Its only fair, as we´re restoring pretty much everything in Drakkengard these days…

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 154th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 151st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

And the restoration goes on!

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 141st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

So many broken things to fix…

Bai Lung is ranked 3rd in The East Pacific and 338th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

If you need furitures to fix, you know who to call…:stuck_out_tongue:

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 346th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 305th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 98th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, scoring 25 on the Spitz-Pollish Productivity Index.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 12th in Canada and 3,546th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, scoring 7 on the Spitz-Pollish Productivity Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 284th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.