Largest Gambling Industry

— Begin quote from ____

British Grand Pacific is ranked 49th in the region and 2,699th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

— End quote

British Grand Pacific is ranked 50th in the region and 2,496th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 188th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 183rd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 73rd in The East Pacific and 3,809th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

— End quote

I go on cracking down on gambling industry, I forbid kiddos to gamble… and I’m 73. I should have given more attention to those intelligence report about roulettes hidden inside watermelons… :frowning:

Bai Lung is ranked 8th in The East Pacific and 501st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Bai Lungesse are really addicted to gambling, on top of the soda pop addiction they currently have. No money in their wallets and no teeth. -.- :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 70th in The East Pacific and 3,832nd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 8 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

— End quote

There HAS to be something wrong, in my anti-gambling police… :o

Bai Lung is ranked 7th in The East Pacific and 500th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 74th in The East Pacific and 3,927th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 8 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

— End quote

This is very perplexing… :unsure:

ai Lung is ranked 7th in The East Pacific and 531st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Bai Lung is fast becoming the Las Vegas of TEP.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 80th in The East Pacific and 4,097th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 7 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 9th in The East Pacific and 547th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

No surprises here…

Not one I’m too fussed about.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 20th in Canada and 3,967th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 8 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 10th in The East Pacific and 517th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Bai Lung is ranked 9th in The East Pacific and 458th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Bai Lung is ranked 9th in The East Pacific and 453rd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 17th in Canada and 3,165th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 9 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 7th in The East Pacific and 384th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 112th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 27 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

The Third Imperium is ranked 14,652nd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 4 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 4,534th in The East Pacific and 112,289th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring -2 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.

Too many of us in ASBS have advanced training in statistical theory. We don’t like the odds, so we don’t play the games.

We have lots of tourists, though, so we may need to develop this as a source of income from the visitors.