Largest Gambling Industry

Drakkengard is ranked 5th in the region and 393rd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

But the first among forum members https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592189.7236-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Packilvania is ranked 6th in the region and 665th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Lol

Kurdazistan is ranked 28th in the region and ___th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Caffeinetopia is ranked 622nd in the region and 17,059th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

OK, could be better.

Drakkengard is ranked 4th in the region and 301st in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Drakkengard is ranked 4th in the region and 297th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 280th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 286th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Kurogasa is ranked 44th in the region and 2,784th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 277th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 262nd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Reziel is ranked 232nd in the region and 9,684th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 249th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Kurogasa is ranked 43rd in the region and 2,651st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

and I think you are #2 now, Drakk…congrats

Drakkengard is ranked 2nd in the region and 238th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Yup! Thanks Kuro.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 49th in the region and 2,699th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 231st in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

Even though i improved my world rank… Those non-forum teppers are gambling hard.

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in the region and 587th in the world for Largest Gambling Industries.

My country is about law and order so I won’t let the young 'uns gamble. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 215th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

Viva Las Drakkengard! :slight_smile:

South Allegheny is ranked 45th in the region and 2,434th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.