Largest Insurance Industry

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 34th in The East Pacific and 1,948th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry

— End quote

With Archangels fighting and brawling everywhere, I’m not surprised at all… :slight_smile:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 131st in the world for Largest Insurance Industry. :slight_smile:

Given how where still cleaning up the country from an excess of wild magic, this was to be expected…

… I’m sure your insurance brokers are planning to hire a dozen of killers to take vengeance over a black knight of mine … :wink: :lol:

Ha! This is Drakkengard! They loaded shotguns and are hunting for him themselves (a task only slightly less dangerous than explaining to their bosses who´ll foot the disaster bill…). :slight_smile:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 120th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

I on the other hand, am on the very opposite of the spectrum

Southern Atlantia is ranked 4123rd in The East Pacific and 79,231st in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

Ouch! Maybe i should export insurance salesmen :slight_smile:

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 275th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 38th in The East Pacific and 2,057th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry, scoring 8 on the Risk Expulsion Effectiveness Rating.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 280th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 276th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 102nd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry, scoring 24 on the Risk Expulsion Effectiveness Rating.

Almost there…

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 283rd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 43rd in The East Pacific and 2,076th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry, scoring 8 on the Risk Expulsion Effectiveness Rating.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 283rd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 44th in The East Pacific and 2,091st in the world for Largest Insurance Industry, scoring 8 on the Risk Expulsion Effectiveness Rating

— End quote

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 96th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry, scoring 24 on the Risk Expulsion Effectiveness Rating.

Another world top 100th!

Congratulations Drakk.

I forgot to check the numbers, but they’re pretty mediocre for me.

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 274th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.