Largest Manufacturing Sector

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 243rd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Heh, i´m TEP China :slight_smile:

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 238th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 142nd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

I´m proud of my hard-working people!

Strange: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

I’m ranked 200th in The East Pacific and 8,994th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

What’s strange is that I got some sort of badge.

— Begin quote from ____

Strange: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

I’m ranked 200th in The East Pacific and 8,994th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

What’s strange is that I got some sort of badge.

— End quote

Have a look at this: NationStates | News

And Todd made a forum thread about it, http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=8871.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 125th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Yeah! Loved the trophies! Got a top 1% in world too!

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 125th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 328th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 57th in The East Pacific and 3,026th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector, scoring 15 on the Gooback-Jerbs Productivity Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 335th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 91st in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector, scoring 49 on the Gooback-Jerbs Productivity Index.

World top 100 https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592191.5826-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Woah! You’ve got a nation of the good makings there, or something.

Congratulations.

I´m proud of my nation industry!

Bai Lung is ranked 8th in The East Pacific and 570th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 332nd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Odd. All my other sectors are top 10% or better. I’m struggling to think of any anti-manufacturing issue decisions.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 174th in Canada and 94,999th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector, scoring -10 on the Gooback-Jerbs Productivity Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 5th in The East Pacific and 294th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 84th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector, scoring 51 on the Gooback-Jerbs Productivity Index.

Bai Lung is ranked 6th in The East Pacific and 290th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

Bai Lung is ranked 3rd in The East Pacific and 205th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.