Largest Mining Sector

Kurdazistan is ranked 18th in the region and 1,211th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 4th in the region and 353rd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Mining so deep it´ll reach Kandarin :slight_smile:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 224th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Breaking through the Kandarinese roof!

Numero 39… Drak mines to Kandarin only to find I’m already mining those lands.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 220th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 214th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Must be my digging in the pit :lol:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 208th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

LOL

Do your folks have time to do anything OTHER than dig? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. They sell pizza on their free time… https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592187.0794-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

ROFL!

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 198th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 167th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 153rd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Kandorith is ranked 53rd in The East Pacific and 2,864th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

:<

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 153rd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Guess i got stuck on something…

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 116th in the world for Largest Mining Sector, scoring 29 on the Blue Sky Asbestos Index.

Dig it!

Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 191st in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Software is more our thing.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 35th in Canada and 9,077th in the world for Largest Mining Sector, scoring 5 on the Blue Sky Asbestos Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 4th in The East Pacific and 186th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 114th in the world for Largest Mining Sector, scoring 30 on the Blue Sky Asbestos Index.