Largest Pizza Delivery Sector

Drakkengard is ranked 5th in the region and 370th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Cowabunga!

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 365th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

What can i do? It´s this ranking again today :slight_smile:

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 353rd in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Cowabunga!!!

Reziel is ranked 68th in the region and 3,636th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

*Reziel takes a reminding note: “NEVER start a pizza-throwing war against Drak!” https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592189.5735-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

British Grand Pacific is ranked 78th in the region and 4,181st in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 80th in the region and 4,318th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Dang, we’re slippin’.

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 294th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Go, ninja, go!

1047th… top 1100 isn’t bad

Drakkengard is ranked 3rd in the region and 294th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Reziel is ranked 46th in the region and 2,414th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

In Ki’jo’s name, are you telling me that Archangels actually EAT pizza?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

No… they’re indeed the one delievering it. That’s why we’re so high-ranked… superduper efficiency!!! :lol:

LULZ

Shipping charges out-of-country?

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 210th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Cowabunga! I mastered pizza-fu!

Hahahahahahaha, congrats, Drakk

Kurogasa is ranked 2357th in the region and 49,959th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector

heh, I get my nation gets all the pizzas from Reziel hut and papa Drakk…

Haha! Looks as though that might be the case, Kurogasa! Nice, Draak!

Kangarawa is ranked 95th in the region and 4,722nd in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Climbing slowly. You ought not to have shared your recipe, drakk. :smiley:

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 195th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

Into the world top 200! Thanks to our new magic-flavored pizza! Who said a disaster can´t be tasty :wink:

Reziel is ranked 38th in the region and 1,981st in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

…it seems the whole TEP is experiencing successfull new pizzas! We’ll conquer the whole NS with tomato and mozzarella!

Kangarawa is ranked 89th in the region and 4,460th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

STILL climbing! :smiley: