Largest Populations

Kurdazistan is ranked 26th in the region and 3,799th in the world for Largest Nations.

East Malaysia is ranked 16th in the region and 2,096th in the world for Largest Nations.

Warre is 112th in the region.

Kurogasa is ranked 79th in the region and 9,001st in the world for Largest Nations.

“CARBONIS is ranked 7th in the region and 1,102nd in the world for Largest Nations.”

Go Elite Empire!

:slight_smile:

Coolies!

I’m 45th… that’s pretty good, lol.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 227th in the region and 19,854th in the world for Largest Nations.

I am 192th largest nation, and shivat has less than a year O_0

Bai Lung is ranked 33rd in the region and 3,930th in the world for Largest Nations.

I’m 42nd in the region. 42 is a sexy number.

42 isn’t just any sexy number, it’s THE number!

I guess this means that Todd is the answer.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 39th in The East Pacific and 6,131st in the world for Largest Populations.

— End quote

Steady there, just one step above Drakk! :lol:

Yup, that magical eruption in Hell´s pit shaved off the extra thousand you needed… :slight_smile:

… ROFL. You’ve indeed found ot Kantar’s main purpose… demographic control! :wink:

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 39th in The East Pacific and 6,130th in the world for Largest Populations.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 3,045th in the world for Largest Populations.

Looks like we’re something of a Methuselah park.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 29th in Canada and 4,443rd in the world for Largest Populations, with 11,408 Capita (millions).

— End quote

My original nation would be at about 18,500 if I’d kept it alive.

[MOD mode = on] ‘Largest nation’ topic merged with ‘Largest populations’ one, as the latter has replaced the earlier[MOD mode = off]

When the Bai Lungese breed like rats…

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 2,950th in the world for Largest Populations.

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 2,942nd in the world for Largest Populations.

is ranked 14th in The East Pacific and 1,434th in the world for Largest Populations.