Let's talk Languages

We have three main threads that feature languages:

>Official Languages of TEP [nations] https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/official-languages-of-tep-t4185.html
>Family Language Map Family Language Map - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
>Urth Languages and Their Real World Counterparts Urth Languages and Their Real World Counterparts - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

I think my proposal, Urth Languages and Their Real World Counterparts - The East Pacific - Tapatalk, is the best starting point of having a true official Urth Languages thread that has a guide of irl counterpart languages are called on Urth and a corresponding map. Language selection should be part of the map nation claims process. Generally speaking based on the claim certain information (not just languages) should be pulled by a cartographer and placed in a locked master thread free from post clutter.

So as an example, I could use my admin powers to make a extra profile (whatever we want to call it) to be the placeholder poster (for all official rp threads).

Urth Languages thread
OP - gives a brief summary why we decided to have custom names, etc
2nd Post - provides the guide of already taken languages that have a custom titles and a map (because who doesn’t want to see a map with a guide?) to let them decide if they want to be similar to their possible claims location
3rd Post - list of nations and their languages