Lowest Crime Rates

Kurdazistan is ranked 18th in the region and 944th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Drakkengard is ranked 26th in the region and 1,296th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates

Reziel is ranked 53rd in the region and 3,015th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

British Grand Pacific is ranked 1932nd in the region and 43,394th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Kurogasa is ranked 28th in the region and 1,390th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Drakkengard is ranked 27th in the region and 1,326th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Fyrdowsi is ranked 67th in the region and 3,163rd in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Drakkengard is ranked 10th in The East Pacific and 459th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates

Bai Lung is ranked 16th in The East Pacific and 648th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Drakkengard is safer.

From crime only… still a magic ridden nation where every adult is expected to carry a gun :slight_smile:

Bai Lung is ranked 14th in The East Pacific and 658th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Reziel is ranked 37th in The East Pacific and 1,699th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates, scoring 180 on the Relative Freedom From Crime Index.

Bai Lung is ranked 15th in The East Pacific and 653rd in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

[MOD mode = on] Two different ‘Lowest Crime Rates’ topics merged [MOD mode = off]

Bai Lung is ranked 17th in The East Pacific and 717th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

No matter how many pro-police issues I go for, I never get any budget for them. :blink:

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 202nd in Canada and 94,930th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates, scoring -81 on the Relative Freedom From Crime Index.

— End quote

Divitaen is ranked 172nd in the East Pacific and 6,440th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Bai Lung is ranked 17th in The East Pacific and 707th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

Bai Lung is ranked 18th in The East Pacific and 717th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

I still haven’t found any issue that will fix this.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 176th in Canada and 118,065th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates, scoring -57 on the Relative Freedom From Crime Index.

— End quote