Lupine World Census

As The East Pacific has grown, I’ve noticed a number of nations making lupines part of their national populations. With this in mind, I thought it would be interesting to take a look in depth at the populations of lupines in nations where they are present. This information would also help me continue working on the Lupine - NSWiki, and other articles relating to the species. Without further ado, here are the questions I came up with:

1. How many lupines live in your nation? What percentage of the population do they make up?
  2. What is their nationality and citizenship?
  3. Which ethnic group are they? For example: Northern lupines have longer and lighter fur, Southern lupines have shorter and darker fur. Are they mixed? Are they none of the above?
  4. What religion do your nation’s lupines follow? Do they follow Mahitou, the traditional lupine religion found in the Laiatanese Federation, or do they follow another sect of lupine religion? Do they follow a traditionally human religion?
  5. What language(s) do they speak? At work? At home?
  6. How long have lupines been present in your nation?
  7. Where did your lupines originate from? Why did they decide to migrate to your nation? Work? More opportunities? Did they leave Itur through immigration out of a Laiatanese predecessor state, or one of the smaller kingdoms on Itur? (i.e. http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7020120/1/#new.)
  8. How do your lupines view the Laiatanese Federation? Are they protectors, family, or is it just another country that thinks too highly of itself?
  9. Any other information regarding your lupines or nation that you’d like to add.

[spoiler]1. How many lupines live in your nation? What percentage of the population do they make up?
With 99.1% of the population lupine, 73,878,237 lupines live in the Laiatanese Federation as of 2018 (est.).
The vast majority are Laiatanese nationals and citizens.
3. Which ethnic group are they? For example: Northern lupines have longer and lighter fur, Southern lupines have shorter and darker fur. Are they mixed? Are they none of the above?
45.1% Southern lupine, 38.5% Northern lupine, 15.5% mixed (2012 Census)
4. What religion do your nation’s lupines follow?
98% of the total population follows Mahitou - NSWiki, which is roughly 73 million practitioners of the faith.
The Laiatanese language is the most widely spoken language by lupines at work and at home, and is the official language of the Laiatanese Federation.
With the species arising on the Itur continent, lupines have been part of Laiatan and its predecessor states since day one.
7. Where did your lupines originate from?
Lupines founded the nation and its predecessor states on their “home” continent.
8. How do your lupines view the Laiatanese Federation? Are they protectors, family, or is it just another country that thinks too highly of itself?
Lupines in Laiatan tend to view their nation’s place in the world as defenders of fellow lupines, as one of the largest (if not the largest, this “study” will help determine this) lupine nation on Urth. With the nation’s prominence on the continent of Itur, many also view the nation as the “homeland” for the species.
9. Any other information regarding your lupines or nation that you’d like to add.
N/A
[/spoiler]
This isn’t meant to be a really serious or scientific study of any kind, just a fun little way to add more depth to the lupines of Urth and to see how widespread the population has become. Of course, if anything is way off with what I’ve posted here (for example some change that I didn’t notice added to NSWiki articles or done in the Discord), just let me know and I can fix it accordingly. If you want to add more questions or information as well, go for it! Add as much or as little information as you want.

Thanks for your time!

VALOKCHIA

1. How many lupines live in your nation? What percentage of the population do they make up?
    7%

All Lupines within Valokchian are considered Valokchian if born in Valokchia, they may also have citizenships

Ezkrian and Valokchian Lupines are what I would like to call “Malsonian Lupines” as they have longer and darker fur.

4. What religion do your nation’s lupines follow? Do they follow Mahitou, the traditional lupine religion found in the Laiatanese Federation, or do they follow another sect of lupine religion? Do they follow a traditionally human religion?
    Malsonian Lupines follow Human religion

Valokchian

Several centuries

7. Where did your lupines originate from? Why did they decide to migrate to your nation? Work? More opportunities? Did they leave Itur through immigration out of a Laiatanese predecessor state, or one of the smaller kingdoms on Itur? (i.e. The nations of southern Itur.)
    Nomadic tribes settling down where present Valokchia and Ezkrot is today…

They have a neutral opinion despite the fact they have originated from there…

No

EZKROT

5%
    Ezkrian, citizenship
    They are Malsonian-Lupine
    Since Ezkrot does not condone religion, most, if not all are non-religious
    Ezkrian (French)
    Several centuries
  7. Where did your lupines originate from? Why did they decide to migrate to your nation? Work? More opportunities? Did they leave Itur through immigration out of a Laiatanese predecessor state, or one of the smaller kingdoms on Itur? (i.e. The nations of southern Itur.)
    Nomadic tribes settling down in present day Ezkrot where Laiatanese is today…
    Neutrality towards Laiatanese Federation
    No