Magister Applications (6th Assembly)

Anyone interested in serving the East Pacific as a Magister in the Fifth Magisterial Assembly should post such intent here.

To serve, you must have a nation in the East Pacific, must be a ratified citizen of the East Pacific, and must not be the Delegate or a member of the Judicial Branch (the Viceroy and Praetors of the Regional Court; does not apply to Barristers). Anyone desiring to join the Judicial Branch in the near future should refrain from applying to the Legislative Branch.

It should be noted that any candidates will need to be seconded, and furthermore elected, before assuming office. The first set of elections will begin on September 26th and end on September 30th. The 6th Assembly will open on October 1st and close on April 30th.

I, Dannistaan, hereby put foward my name for nomination.

(I also do this so that I can claim to have posted first in this thread…;):P)

I second the Almighty First Poster of This Thread Dannistaan

I nominate myself, and Reziel.

I second Matthuis and decline my nomination. Thank you, Matt, but at least for a while my Magisterial times are over. The pay isn’t good enough. :wink:

I think I’ll be able to be more active in that period, so I’d like to join the MA again.

If possible, I second Kelssek.

— Begin quote from ____

I second Matthuis and decline my nomination. Thank you, Matt, but at least for a while my Magisterial times are over. The pay isn’t good enough. :wink:

— End quote

:frowning:

But…but…

— Begin quote from ____

The pay isn’t good enough. :wink:

— End quote

Sorry; someone’s pay had to be sacrificed for the good of the executive branch…I mean, region. :wink:

— Begin quote from ____

:frowning:

But…but…

— End quote

Hey… cheer up. I’m not going away nor anything like that. But the Magisterial Assembly needs “new” blood… :wink:

— Begin quote from ____

Sorry; someone’s pay had to be sacrificed for the good of the executive branch…I mean, region.  :wink:

— End quote

:angry: HEY you smart guy! I am a member of the executive, too… and neither as SG I see a single https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592180.1703-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
!!! Uhm… I wonder WHO is grabbing all the money! (looks at gnidrah suspiciously)

(goes away grumbling on the need of checking the delgate’s accounting books)

:lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to BUMP this thread at this time, in order to ensure that all interested parties realize to sign up here.

The elections for the assembly, which I believe are supposed to last four days, will begin on the 26th, allowing for appointment on the 1st.

At this point, I am posting the initial elections, which will be completed on the thirtieth. Two days later, on the 31st, the new Magisterial Assembly will be sworn in, and the old dismissed from service with the thanks of the East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

Two days later, on the 31st, the new Magisterial Assembly will be sworn in, and the old dismissed from service with the thanks of the East Pacific.

— End quote

What in the world are you talking about? September just has 30 days in it… lol

Also, Emperor Matthuis is seeking election to the Assembly; not Reziel, although I wish he would reconsider. We need all the good legislators we can get.

Not according to the…uhm…Shah’s calendar!

I have been informed that I am required to post here for my application to the Magisterial Assembly. As such, I, Dalimbar, do submit my name for nomination to the Magisterial Assembly of The East Pacific.

I second the above application and also poke the existing magisters to at least say something about the two bills which have been tabled.

I would be intrested in being the East Pacific Magister

I officially apply for the position of Magister, having been relieved of my duties as Ambassador General.

Exactly how many positions are there in regards to Magistrate? One? Two? What?

— Begin quote from ____

Exactly how many positions are there in regards to Magistrate? One? Two? What?

— End quote

It’s theoretically unlimited.