Magister Applications (Seventh Assembly)

Anyone interested in serving the East Pacific as a Magister in the Seventh Magisterial Assembly should post such intent here.

To serve, you must have a nation in the East Pacific, must be a ratified citizen of the East Pacific, and must not be the Delegate or a member of the Judicial Branch (the Viceroy and Praetors of the Regional Court; does not apply to Barristers). Anyone desiring to join the Judicial Branch in the near future should refrain from applying to the Legislative Branch.

It should be noted that any candidates will need to be seconded, and furthermore elected, before assuming office. The first set of elections will begin on June 10th and end on June 15th. The 7th Assembly was to open on April 1st and close on September 30th. In light of the delay, the 7th Assembly will open on June 15th, instead.

I, Haor Chall, wish to join the Magisterial Assembly.

coughs

I also wish to apply to join the Magisterial Assembly and second Haor Chall’s application.

Sweet. We have action. More, more. Recruit, recruit!

Oh, the words are encourageing. I would join too, if I know, what I have to do. (There must be a place, where I can read about it.)

Excellent. I second the applications of Dannistaan and Lazlow.

So when/how do these get voted upon…?

Normally, our Viceroy sets up polls. But I may do so tomorrow. I’m off to bed, now.

— Begin quote from ____

Normally, our Viceroy sets up polls. But I may do so tomorrow. I’m off to bed, now.

— End quote

I would like to assist in this capacity. Just let me know what my specific duties are.

i would like to become a magister.

thanks
willieg0
(republic of willieg0)

You need to http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=4689 first.

Although very new to this, I would like to apply for a Magister position, if it’s not too late that is.

I would like to toss my name into the ring if thats alright.

That’s great. I second the applications of New Argimania and St Jimmy.

I, Govindia, wish to join the Magisterial Assmbly of The East Pacific :ph43r:

I second Govindia.

— Begin quote from ____

I second Govindia.

— End quote

Thank you :slight_smile: :ph43r:

I would like to know the warm, fuzzy feeling of putting in a few minutes work for the Assembly every now and again.

Excellent! I second Really Nice Hats.