Magisterial Election

Poll begins 3/13/07. Poll ends 3/17/07.

I know this is usually an anonymous thread, but I want to assume the whole burden of my choice, without hiding behind my own finger.

I’ve voted against, Dezzland. For two reasons, mainly.

The first one is a mere temporal contingency: the 4th MA is going to be dissolved. Soon enough, applications for the 5th one will begin, and enlisting a new Magister for a couple of weeks seems a bit pointless.

Secondly, I fear I have to stress I would have voted against anyhow. I’ve nothing against you, lol… but that’s exactly the point. In my personal opinion, you’ve been round here for too a short time: not enough to allow people knowing you, at least.

Do not misunderstand: I’m sure you would be a wonderful Magister, but in my personal opinion you should give people the chance to get in touch with you abit more, before such a step.

…and just to anticipate comments and questions… THAT was my main problem when I myself applied, too. Despite i had been in TEP for a couple of months and had some 300 posts, I felt I was too a newbie to even THINK to obtain the seat I occupy at the moment. That’s the reason I thought the ONLY person with an head over his/her shoulders had been the one who had voted AGAINST me (and whose identity is still unknown, at least to me).

Ah, probably just as well.

— Begin quote from ____

That’s the reason I thought the ONLY person with an head over his/her shoulders had been the one who had voted AGAINST me (and whose identity is still unknown, at least to me).

— End quote

Why thanks. I abstained this time, for bascially the same reasons, try doing some of the RPs and stuff, which is far easier. If the new assembly comes up in a few weeks, then you should be good by then. It’s far from personal, in fact, since nobody knows each other here, these are the only elections I know of where it’s all about who deserves it. It’s a weird concept, I know, but you’ll get used to it.

Yah, normally I just flash my TWP Senator badge :stuck_out_tongue:

As the 4th Magisterial Assembly has now (pretty much) come to an end, I am bringing this election to a close. As the full election period did not pass, I will simply be noting the election as cancelled; no note will be officially made as to the turnout.