Magisterium Inactivity

As all of you may know, the Third Quarter of the Magisterium became inactive. That was a trying period since the Magisterium is the legislative branch of TEP. Inactivity will cease to exist in the Fourth Quarter as we Magisters are really trying to address all the issues the last Quarter failed to act on. We already have a Provost who is Free Pacific States. Tonight we will get started with our to-do list starting with the Delegate’s Arbiterial nomination of Chancellor Shaw. No more will inactivity grip the Magisterium. We have devoted ourselves to keeping busy 90 of the 90 days we hold this office. So do not fear citizens. Thesae dark times have ended.

In my opinion, the most important part of preventing inactivity is an inactivity policy, so any inactive officers can be removed. That was overwhelmingly popular amongst the Magisters during the campaigning period, so I look forward to the implementation of one.

It’s also vital to involve the citizenry, though. Governance in TEP is, and should be, through a multi-faceted, flexible, open government with lots of citizen input; not through a handful of bureaucrats.

Absolutely right. This is not getting addressed right now because Provost FPS has a research paper to write.

I agree. We need to set up some kind of time limit you can be inactive before being removed. We have to be reasonable, of course, since real life has the tendency to raise its head.

Hmmmm… maybe one of you would like to write something on the Magisterium Elections or something about the Magisterium for this issue?

Though make it like “inactive for 14 days and removal from office but if you priorly give public notice then forget it” except it a more official way