Map Cleaning

There are only about a dozen available plots at this point, which makes me think it time for a map cleaning. To that end, I’ve compiled a complete list of those on the map, and divided that list into “Active Nations,” “Non-East Pacific Nations,” and “Inactive Nations.” I’ve marked historically protected nations as such. This is up to Todd, of course, but I feel some cleaning from the latter two lists is desirable.

Active List
Airbus UK
Allegheny
Bai Lung (Dalu)
Bakostrovia
British Grand Pacific
Carbonis (Puppet - DFD)
Dannistaan
Dovakhan
Drakkengard
Dyr Nasad
East Malaysia
Free Pacific States
Fyrdowsi Theocracy
Gesseria
Hitaria
Infinite Loop
Juthra
Kangarawa
Kandorith
Kelssek
Lazlowia
Listonia (Puppet – Vekaiyu)
Lyon (Puppet – FPS)
Millsa
Moafin
Morhams
Nah’ris (Puppet - Dannistaan)
Packilvania
Raedion-Lucari
Really Nice Hats
Reviati
Reziel
Rygard (Puppet – Vulshain)
Southern Yugoslavia
Tutchone
Vekaiyu
Vulshain
Warre

Non-EP
Antracia
Cheshire Falls
Drinnon
Rykkovaa
Shadow Treaders

Inactive List
A Slanted Black Stripe
Algaisia
Aquinas Net (Historical Protection)
Coocoostan (Historical Protection)
Dark Wardin
Dveria
Elafos
Elphana
Great Teveria
Iskios
Jenera
Meshef
Penndale
Shivat
Smigaschenweiz
Stormburg
Tasselvalta
Tingst
Tokana
Veerilon (Historical Protection)
VNARA Mission
Wachovia (Historical Protection)
Xiopothos (Puppet - FPS)

I’ll add some comments to this (and thank you for doing this, FPS!)

— Begin quote from ____

Non-EP
Antracia
Cheshire Falls
Drinnon
Rykkovaa
Shadow Treaders

— End quote

Drinnon = Dali, Rykkovaa = Gulliver. ST is new, so I kept his name on the map (I’m trying to adopt a rule where if you don’t log on for 3-6 months, I can remove you. I am leaning toward 3, and am open to discussion with that!). Cheshire Falls I’ve kept because it’s directly involved in a current BGP plot, and I need to talk to Antracia about wanting to keep his EP plot. He comes here from time to time, but it’s mostly for foreign updates anymore.

— Begin quote from ____

Inactive List
A Slanted Black Stripe
Algaisia
Aquinas Net (Historical Protection)
Coocoostan (Historical Protection)
Elafos
Iskios
Wachovia (Historical Protection)
Xiopothos (Puppet - FPS)

— End quote

These guys I’m going to keep. They made a significant impact to roleplay (except for ASBS, but I’m just not ready to take his name off)

— Begin quote from ____

Smigaschenweiz
Tasselvalta
Tokana
Veerilon (Historical Protection)
VNARA Mission

— End quote

These guys are still active (Smig is kind of busy atm, Tasselvalta is currently involved in an RP and potential future RP’s, Tokana is Dov’s nation, Verrilion is active, and VNARA is Monkey Astronauts, who is another account for an active nation here)

— Begin quote from ____

Dveria
Elphana
Jenera

— End quote

These are old Warreic nations/Ideas. I need to talk to Warre about what he wants to do with those nations. Jenera is that 53 island idea that was popular about a year ago. I think some nations still have plots in it (I need to find the post that it is a part of - I know it exists XD. EDIT: http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=6483)

— Begin quote from ____

Darik Wardin
Stormburg

— End quote

Newish nations. I’ll give them a chance with the 3-6 month window.

— Begin quote from ____

Juthra
Meshef
Penndale
Shivat
Great Teveria
Tingst

— End quote

These guys are pretty much ready to be recycled. Teveria is Smig’s friend, so I’ll talk to him about this guy. Meshef = Kasu (I have his AIM, I’ll give him a buzz). I added Juthra to this list too. Penndale was active on the 24th of Sept, however, so I’ll probably keep him for a few more updates.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Dveria
Elphana
Jenera

— End quote

These are old Warreic nations/Ideas. I need to talk to Warre about what he wants to do with those nations. Jenera is that 53 island idea that was popular about a year ago. I think some nations still have plots in it (I need to find the post that it is a part of - I know it exists XD. EDIT: http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=6483)

— End quote

Actually, the above listed are not my ideas. Of them, only the Jeneras are and they’re only even marked the Jeneras because before they turned into their current 53 island format they were going to be a nation played by someone who named the nation the Jeneras.

Dveria and Elephana are not my ‘ideas’, they are merely evolutions of your roleplay, Todd.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

VNARA Mission

— End quote

These guys are still active (Smig is kind of busy atm, Tasselvalta is currently involved in an RP and potential future RP’s, Tokana is Dov’s nation, Verrilion is active, and VNARA is Monkey Astronauts, who is another account for an active nation here)

— End quote

Well, since that apparently didn’t go anywhere I just like it’s taking up room. No reason I couldn’t get another one if I start it up again.