Map Wipe

I think its time we have like a check-in-thread to see if people are still using nations. Remove the inactive ones, Because its getting a bit too cluttered- Only 9 slots left and I’d bet at least 50% of the countries on the map arent used anymore.

Really important inactive nations can be grandfathered.

I’m actually getting back into RPs so I’m going to be using my nation. But I agree, a large portion of people don’t seem to use their nations anymore.

I was under the impression that if they didn’t post anything in the RP thread in a month, they’d be baleeted?

I want to keep my nation.

Still alive if this is going to turn into that check in thread. Just got back into RPing on the forums so I’d like to keep it.

As the sort of official map man, I feel I should give my opinion on this subject, if you don’t mind. When I took over this position, indeed I declared, that I will delete all nations from the map, that have no RP presence. But, being the kind hearted guy as I am, I decided to wait until all plots are filled up, and then start to delete everyone, in a great flaming bacchanalia.

But, if you are so eager to star the great purge, then I’m game. There will be no need for everyone to check in here personally, as I’m used to people lying about their RP activity, so I will check things, and before I actually do anything, I’ll publish a list of nations, that will get purged, and you will be free to object (although I doubt anyone will miss Eruopia or Brabant States).

— Begin quote from ____

As the sort of official map man, I feel I should give my opinion on this subject, if you don’t mind. When I took over this position, indeed I declared, that I will delete all nations from the map, that have no RP presence. But, being the kind hearted guy as I am, I decided to wait until all plots are filled up, and then start to delete everyone, in a great flaming bacchanalia.

But, if you are so eager to star the great purge, then I’m game. There will be no need for everyone to check in here personally, as I’m used to people lying about their RP activity, so I will check things, and before I actually do anything, I’ll publish a list of nations, that will get purged, and you will be free to object (although I doubt anyone will miss Eruopia or Brabant States).

— End quote

Sounds good.

Nations with no RP activity whatsoever:
[ul]
[li]A Slanted Black Stripe
[li]Aelitia
[li]Amareux
[li]Babiana
[li]Brabant States
[li]Dragonia
[li]Eruopia
[li]God Emperor
[li]Horace
[li]Neapolitan States
[li]Northcanadia
[li]Scotlland
[li]The Reluctant
[li]Trademarked
[/li][/ul]

Nations, that have made significant RP contributions in the past, but no longer present among us. Also, nations, who’s deletion would anger Pax:

[ul]
[li]Airbus
[li]Allegheny
[li]BGP
[li]Coocoostan
[li]Dannistaan
[li]Dmitrov, Carbonis, Kadeuz
[li]Dovakhan
[li]FPS
[li]Fyrdowsi
[li]Kandorith
[li]Kangarawa
[li]Kelssek
[li]Lyon
[li]Nahris
[li]Really Nice Hats
[li]Reziel
[li]Rykkovaa
[li]Smigsachenweiz
[li]Stromburg
[li]Syrene
[li]The Sacred Lands
[li]Tokana
[li]Wachovia
[li]Warre
[li]Xiopothos
[/li][/ul]

Nations, that had active RP a long time ago, but their deletion would cause no continuity problems:

[ul]
[li]Elafos
[li]Iskios
[/li][/ul]

Nations, that were active this year, but made no significant contributions:

[ul]
[li]Rennen-Slovette
[li]Rightport
[li]Vodrak
[/li][/ul]

Nations, that are either currently active, or have been active in the last two months:

[ul]
[li]Algaisia
[li]Asterfield
[li]Azulita
[li]Bachtendekuppen
[li]Bai Lung
[li]Devont
[li]Dveria
[li]East Malaysia
[li]Elphana
[li]Gaardeiloan
[li]Laiatan
[li]Listonia
[li]Norvan
[li]Old Federalia
[li]Pax
[li]Rygard
[li]Scienter
[li]Sevropia
[li]Tano
[li]The Alor
[li]Toehold
[li]Vekiayu
[li]Vulshain
[li]Werewolf
[/li][/ul]

I would personally delete every nation in the first, third and fourth group. But first, I leave you kids to talk things over.

We could preserve the current map for future viewing?

— Begin quote from ____

We could preserve the current map for future viewing?

— End quote

This, but remove on the new map.

Two things:

(1) I have no objection with ASBS being removed from the map.

(2) Why doesn’t this (http://theeastpacific.com/single/?p=8004988&t=5169946) count as RP activity?

Im not on any list?

I would be fine if Hobbesistan is removed, it has no real RP possibilities. But its not like its in a real important place (island in the middle of nowhere), so up to you.

Please don’t remove Dragonia … I’m still working on it …

:blink:

— Begin quote from ____

(2) Why doesn’t this (http://theeastpacific.com/single/?p=8004988&t=5169946) count as RP activity?

— End quote

I think you would agree, that a reply to a political campaign, even if it was written in a literally style, would hardly count as RP.

— Begin quote from ____

I’m not on any list?

— End quote

Sorry, error on my part, but don’t worry, you’re in the green, so to say.

— Begin quote from ____

Please don’t remove Dragonia … I’m still working on it …

— End quote

Well, alright.

We should tighten restrictions on getting territory. Perhaps nations should have to create a factbook or news agency first?

Lol Im yet to do either of those things.

Lazlow: It was really a rhetorical question. I don’t RP and I fully acknowledge it. Really, I have no reason to be on the map. No objection from me if you want to remove me.

Pls Don’T MoVE RENNEN

I think this is kind of funny.

Yes admittedly I have not contributed any RP.

I still want to keep my nation on the map.

Let’s see what happens. :stuck_out_tongue: