Mexregionan Trade Agreements And Such

Welcome to the Mexregionan Trade Agreement Center!
-Division of the Embassy Office, Headed by Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM-

The United States of Mexregiona is open to any and all agreements when it comes to economic gain; if they’re within reason, of course.
Many nations have already applied for trade deals to the office in the past, and this place is the best to discuss them in.
DISCLAIMER: Service may be delayed due to congestion of conversation; however, Mark Wallstrim and his team will do their best to ensure that every applying nation gets their words out.
Please, if you haven’t already applied for a trade agreement, do so http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7004434/1/#new. This will save both time and strangle congestion.

Fire away!

Good Day Mark ,

I will like to discuss a trade agreements between our to country . My country has a strong automobile industry we also produce large amount of oil, iron ore,marijuana, and various fruits and live stock.Also produce military weapons such as aircraft and weapons

I hope that we can agreee toa strong trade alliance

Sincerely
Prime Minister
Duntly

— Begin quote from ____

Good Day Mark ,

I will like to discuss a trade agreements between our to country . My country has a strong automobile industry we also produce large amount of oil, iron ore,marijuana, and various fruits and live stock.Also produce military weapons such as aircraft and weapons

Sincerely
Prime Minister
Duntly

— End quote

Dear Prime Minister Duntly,

Going off of what you previously sent to our office, we are fully accepting of all of the mentioned industries’s manufacturings, EXCLUDING marijuana. The drug, even if it is for medical use, is outlawed in the USM, and it is not wanted here. Other than that, I repeat, we are accepting of.
Mexregiona has strong ties in these industries: ((Notice: This is Mexregiona’s roleplay economy, not its NationStates economy.))
Agriculture
Aquaculture
Construction
Education
Engineering
Food
Lumber
Manufacturing
Militaristic Arms (Although They Are Very Rarely Sold to Other Countries*)
Mining
Retail
Technology
Trade ((For a Visualization of Trade Routes, Look http://i.imgur.com/dvAU3CK.jpg
.))[hr]*Arms are only sold to legal allies of the USM, which, at this time, is limited to the http://nswiki.org/index.php?title=South_East_Pacific_Coalition_Forces.

So, where do we start?
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Good Day Mark ,

Sincerely
Prime Minister
Duntly

— End quote

Dear Prime Minister Duntly,

Going off of what you previously sent to our office, we are fully accepting of all of the mentioned industries’s manufacturings, EXCLUDING marijuana. The drug, even if it is for medical use, is outlawed in the USM, and it is not wanted here. Other than that, I repeat, we are accepting of.
Mexregiona has strong ties in these industries: ((Notice: This is Mexregiona’s roleplay economy, not its NationStates economy.))
Agriculture
Aquaculture
Construction
Education
Engineering
Food
Lumber
Manufacturing
Militaristic Arms (Although They Are Very Rarely Sold to Other Countries*)
Mining
Retail
Technology
Trade ((For a Visualization of Trade Routes, Look http://i.imgur.com/dvAU3CK.jpg
.))[hr]*Arms are only sold to legal allies of the USM, which, at this time, is limited to the http://nswiki.org/index.php?title=South_East_Pacific_Coalition_Forces.

So, where do we start?
With Best Intentions,

— End quote

I will be calling you soon to discuss

Sincerely
Royal President
Rico

To:
Mark Wallstrim
Scrivener
United States of Mexregiona

Greetings,

I wished to state the reasons that I requested an extradition treaty. Firstly, many Sem’ya operatives are fleeing the country due to increased police efficiency under Starikov, and more common police stings in Sem’ya infested areas. Therefore, Coyden wants to be assured that the mob isn’t able to grow in strength in your own countries, which are counter to its interests. Secondly, Stratarin was some of the best law enforcement methods on Urth. Therefore, should any of your criminals flee to Stratarin, they would be rounded up quickly and efficiently before being returned. And finally, it will strengthen your nation’s bond with mine, and will show that Mexregiona isn’t afraid to back a new regime simply because its leader is less popular than his predecessor.

I do hope you will consider my offer.

Regards,

Fyodor Lyvov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Militarized Communist State of StratarinPosted Image

Dear Minister Fyodor Lyvov,

The President of the United States of Mexregiona, Mister Leader II, has expressed doubt when it comes to a treaty with your nation. Speaking on his behalf, he does not consider it a opportunistic time to explore extradition. Personally, I disagree with him, but he has higher rank when it comes to foreign relations, so therefore I am powerless in the matter.
I do hope that this doesn’t weaken our sovereigns’ friendship. Mister Leader explained implicitly that he finds Stratarin to be a powerful, influential, and diplomatic nation. The bonds shared with our two countries are important to the inhabitants of Mexregiona, and we wish that this shifting of power brings greater advancements in innovation and trade in the future.
With Best Intentions,