Minister Maskings

We now have exclusive maskings for all ministry departments. All five have limited moderator abilities for their respective executive forums and workrooms. Below are the five added, along with specific duties each one entails:

Minister of Foreign Affairs - limited mod abilities over the embassy & subforums therein
Minister of Culture & Education - limited mod abilities over the TEP University
Minister of Media
Minister of Immigration
Minister of the WA - limited mod abilities over the WA subforums

In keeping with the times, these offices are kind of a dark pink, much darker than the ambassador masking.

If there are any problems or further suggestions, please let me know.

It doesn’t appear that I have moderation abilities over FA, probably because of my Provost mask.

How about we have a masking for those who are in the departments so they can view their appropriate Workroom forum?

— Begin quote from ____

It doesn’t appear that I have moderation abilities over FA, probably because of my Provost mask.

— End quote

Try now

Looks good now, thanks.

Still can’t see the Workroom subforum, though.

Also realized I no longer have moderation abilities in the Magisterium, but considering my term ends in a few weeks, that shouldn’t be much.

— Begin quote from ____

Looks good now, thanks.

Still can’t see the Workroom subforum, though.

— End quote

Try now. PM me a list of those who you would like access to this room.

— Begin quote from ____

Also realized I no longer have moderation abilities in the Magisterium, but considering my term ends in a few weeks, that shouldn’t be much.

— End quote

You should now be able to handle both.