Ministry of Immigration -- Applications

This is the thread where you may apply to seek membership within the Ministry of Immigration, either as a Recruiter (manual, or API), or as a Mentor (welcoming new nations and guiding them to the point where they join a branch). (Note, system may change as it is still early this Ministry’s life.)

Application:

**Main nation:**
**Nation within TEP:**
**Relevant experience:**
**Foreign Government Positions:**
**Skype Username (if applicable):**
**How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc):**
**Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter?**

Main nation: The Fourth Imperium
Nation within TEP: The Fourth Imperium
Relevant experience: RP Mentor
Foreign Government Positions: Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific
Skype Username (if applicable): Rufus4ak
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Skype
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Mentor

Accepted! Welcome, GE.

Thanks.

Main nation:1900 a new century
Nation within TEP:same
Relevant experience:no recruiting experience, will need your expert coaching
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc):irc, PM, TG
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter?Whatever you need most

I’m going to have to reject your application, as you haven’t been active as of late. And, to my knowledge, you haven’t posted an LoA.

MOf Seattle:
Same:
Honestly None but i will try my best:
none:
Sorry dont have one:
PM:
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Anthting you need.
FYI: I used to be apart of this Region but then something happened and i couldnt get on anymore. I played for 3 months

Hey. Thanks for your enthusiasm. I would like any members of the Ministry of Immigration to have a bit more experience and familiarity with the region. This isn’t a rejection, though. For now, I’ll assign you a mentor and, upon completion of that program, make you a full member of the Ministry of Immigration.

It should be known that the Ministry of Immigration is still quite interested in having people help out with recruitment and mentoring. If you’re interested in helping out TEP by working with us on bringing in new people, then do your part and sign up here! Think you have the experience to mentor newer citizens? Let us know!

Main nation: Marselesk
Nation within TEP: Klethulhu
Relevant experience: Extensive experience in managing regions and solid raiding capabilities
Foreign Government Positions: Councilor of OFO, Field Marshal of TBH
Skype Username (if applicable): markovz98
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): in order from best to worst: skype, TG, PM, IRC
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Mentor

Main nation: Zhukovian
Nation within TEP: Austelich
Relevant experience: I am the Depty PM of the Region of Israeli States
Foreign Government Positions: Deputy PM
Skype Username (if applicable): I have no Skype
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): PM & TG
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Recruiter

I have no idea if this is still an active thing.

Main nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=dream_killers
Nation within TEP: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aeneas_prime
Relevant experience:I have previous experience in Foreign Affairs, Recruitment, as well as Culture in various UCRs.
Foreign Government Positions:Director of DEER and Khalif for Lone Wolves United, Assistant Herald of Unknown.
Skype Username (if applicable):aeneas-ns
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc):Skype, TG, PM etc whichever works for you.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter?I was not aware that GCRs actually recruited. I would probably be better as a mentor.

Main nation: Luxdonia
Nation within TEP: New Gradea
Relevant experience: The incumbent Vizier of Community Affairs, Osiris (Minister of the Interior), Former Integration Officer of the Rejected Realms, the incumbent Minister of the Interior, Archmont
Foreign Government Positions: The Chief Scribe, Vizier of Community Affairs (Osiris), the Minister of Culture and MP (Balder), the President of the Imperial Senate, First Senator (the LKE), the Grand Chancellor, Co-Founder and Minister of the Interior (Archmont)
Skype Username (if applicable): gradeasanguine
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Skype or Discord.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Willing to help out anywhere.

Main nation: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation]
Nation within TEP: [nation]Mexregiona[/nation]
Relevant experience: Uhhh…
Foreign Government Positions: Uhhh…
Skype Username (if applicable): N/A
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): PM and/or NationStates Telegram
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Mentor[hr]Although I really have no experience in this field (at least compared to others), I’d like to set up a topic where I could point newbies into the right direction. They could just contact me or post on the topic, either way; I’d assist them or show them someone who could, if necessary.
This would be especially important if and when the Forum Improvement legislation is passed. Not only would I show them around, but maybe I could end up getting some more members in the Meme Department. More memes equal more happiness.

Main nation: Aelitia
Nation within TEP: Aelitia
Relevant experience: Viceroy and Vizier, in both positions taking on some form of immigration program.
Foreign Government Positions: Archduke of Melmoth, Malacandra.
Skype Username (if applicable): none
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Fortum, TG, or Discord.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Recruiter or Minister, if needed.

Main nation: The Atlae Isles
Nation within TEP: The Atlae Isles
Relevant experience: Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (TNP)
Foreign Government Positions: Aforementioned, Executive Staff (TNP), Legislator (TSP)
Skype Username (if applicable): Atlae Isles
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Forum, Skype, Discord, TG, etc.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Both.

Main nation: Tretrid
Nation within TEP: Tretrid
Relevant experience: None
Foreign Government Positions: None.
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Discord.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Either works.

— Begin quote from ____

Main nation: Tretrid
Nation within TEP: Tretrid
Relevant experience: None
Foreign Government Positions: None.
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Discord.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Either works.

— End quote

As of now, you are solely in charge of this Ministry, Tret. Therefore, there is little reason to apply.

— Begin quote from ____

Main nation: The Atlae Isles
Nation within TEP: The Atlae Isles
Relevant experience: Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (TNP)
Foreign Government Positions: Aforementioned, Executive Staff (TNP), Legislator (TSP)
Skype Username (if applicable): Atlae Isles
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Forum, Skype, Discord, TG, etc.
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? Both.

— End quote

I mean, I did apply to the Ministry before the election, but that’s passed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Main nation: Xagill
Nation within TEP: Olnais
Relevant experience: Deputy Minister of Home Affairs
Foreign Government Positions: Deputy of Communications and Home Affairs, Executive Staff (TNP)
Skype Username (if applicable): Brend0g
How would you prefer to be contacted (Via Skype, TG, IRC, PM, etc): Discord; Brend0g#0741
Do you want to be a Mentor or a Recruiter? both