Ministry of Immigration

The Ministry of Immigration

Preamble:
If you join the Department of Immigration, you will become an Executive Staff member. We have 6.8k nations that we can recruit from to join our forum, Skype, and Discords. As a Recruiter, you will be active on the Regional Message Board, where you will interact with East Pacificans and drag them into our forum. You’ll also telegram them and help them. This basically means you’ll be interacting with all of TEP, which is very well worth it (I personally post on the RMB regularly and talk to nations in telegrams.) Once they are in the forum, they might have questions on how to navigate the forum or how to use it or what to do next, so you should explore the forums just to know where to direct people or what answers to give them (i.e. this is the government job thread, and the citizen app thread is above this thread, and there’s also the army application thread…) The Ministry may also create/organize fun events.

The Executive Order:

The Minister of Immigration’s job essentially comes down to six general guidelines, as outlined in the Executive Order:
[ul]
[li]The Minister of Immigration is to scout for nations who are not yet citizens of The East Pacific.
[li]He or she is to attempt to recruit those nations to the forum via telegram.
[li]The East Pacific’s forum is to be actively supplied to nations and advertised upon the Regional Message Board.
[li]Interested nations are to be guided to the “Getting Started in The East Pacific” Guide[click]
[li]Interested nations are also to be directed to the Citizenship Application thread on the Forum.
[li]The Minister is to actively work and inform the East Pacific Police Service about any nation that warrants a prudent approach.
[/li][/ul]
The Bio of The Minister of Immigration:
My name is Wonder Woman! I have been in The East Pacific since late August. I’ve been in NS for awhile. I was the commander of The Axis Alliance A X A military from 2012-2014. We were a small raider group until I took time off from NS. I made my return to NS and decided to make a career here in TEP. I am a member of EPSA, EPPS, a proud Magister, and work in Culture and Education. On September 26, 2017, Yuno appointed me as the Minister of Immigration. My goal is to improve the Ministry and work with our great citizens to make our region a better place.

The Ministry of Immigration Staff:
Minister of Immigration: Wonder Woman
Deputy Minister of Immigration: Madtopia
Immigration Officer: Respublika Bielarus
[edit_reason]Edit[/edit_reason]