Moderator Candidates

Hello friends!

I would like to let everyone know that we have selected two members of the community to fill a Citizenship and Community Moderator position. As we seek out different ways to better serve you, having an active staff, is important to our commitment to this community.

[ul]
[li]Pakitsk for Citizenship Moderator
[li]Aeneas (Cain) for Community Moderator
[/li][/ul]
Over the next 7 days will be the Community Involvement Period that will give the everyone in community an opportunity to voice any concerns or questions on/to the candidates and/or The Admin Team. This is also a chance for the candidates to address the community directly if they choose so.

-TEP Forum Admin Team

I’ll simply echo in short what I’ve said about these two candidates in private discussion among other staff members.

Pakitsk has served excellently as a member of the Citizenship Commission over the last few months, so much so that it goes without saying he has processed an overwhelming majority of citizenship applications in his time serving. It would greatly improve the efficiency of the system if the middleman was removed and he is given the authority to fully approve candidates by permitting him the technical authority of a Citizenship Moderator.

Cain has proven himself a valuable member of the region in a variety of ways, especially as it has pertained to the affairs of the forum. Though in recent months he may not have as much of an active presence in public, he does continue to contribute to the region and participate within important discussions in the background. I am confident that despite having shared some particular disagreements with him on certain issues, he would fulfill the duties of a Community Moderator with the best interests of the region in mind.

Each of these members will serve as excellent additions to the forum’s infrastructure.

— Begin quote from ____

I’ll simply echo in short what I’ve said about these two candidates in private discussion among other staff members.

Pakitsk has served excellently as a member of the Citizenship Commission over the last few months, so much so that it goes without saying he has processed an overwhelming majority of citizenship applications in his time serving. It would greatly improve the efficiency of the system if the middleman was removed and he is given the authority to fully approve candidates by permitting him the technical authority of a Citizenship Moderator.

Cain has proven himself a valuable member of the region in a variety of ways, especially as it has pertained to the affairs of the forum. Though in recent months he may not have as much of an active presence in public, he does continue to contribute to the region and participate within important discussions in the background. I am confident that despite having shared some particular disagreements with him on certain issues, he would fulfill the duties of a Community Moderator with the best interests of the region in mind.

Each of these members will serve as excellent additions to the forum’s infrastructure.

— End quote

Very well said, Drachen. However I don’t know Aeneas as good, as you do, I think that both of them deserve promotion on our Forum. Especially Pakitsk, the more power / rights in his hands, the more efficient our region will be.

Only 3 more days to go bump!

DJ Em is here with the music!

They seem to be excellent choices :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team! You’re training will start shortly!