Morlockland National Fair! (OOC Thread)

Hello, fellow citizens and nations of The East Pacific! Come one, come all, to the Morlockland National Fair, celebrating the 50th anniversary of our founding! It will be a city-wide festival in the capital of Morlockia, and we’ve invited people from all nations to come! Dignitaries, you’ll have the chance to meet and establish ties with our governmental leadership! Ordinary citizens, you can come and view the vibrant port city of Morlockia in all of it’s splendor, as well as enjoy the city-wide festival! Political refugees, you’ll have the chance to secretly apply for asylum under the guise of coming to the festival! It’s got something for everyone!

In all OOC seriousness, I’d like to host a Roleplay as an…introduction for my nation, in terms of global geopolitics beyond embassies and news broadcasts. Who’d like to come?

As your neighbors from down south, Furnifold would be glad to attend!

I’ll have Asendavia and Kaeliv attend.

I’ll have Tretrid and ADVA attend.

This sounds purty fun! I’ll have a few Tivotians and Tuvalts join in!

I’ll have Atlae and Celestia attend!

Kuthernburg and Subrovania will be attending as well as a diplomat from Nacata.

For one of its first acts of roleplay, Verdrassil would love to take part in such an occasion!

Ivlya would be honored to attend!

Alright, considering the surge in interest, I’ll make an IC thread after Thanksgiving, as I’ll be out of town for a little bit and want to be able to devote enough attention to this.

I’ll send East Cerdani and some representatives from the COMECON to the fair.