Most Armed

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 114th in the world for Most Armed.

Closer to the world top 100th!

British Grand Pacific is ranked 74th in the region and 4,361st in the world for Most Armed.

South Allegheny is ranked 24th in the region and 1,880th in the world for Most Armed

— Begin quote from ____

British Grand Pacific is ranked 74th in the region and 4,361st in the world for Most Armed.

— End quote

British Grand Pacific is ranked 58th in the region and 3,547th in the world for Most Armed.

Drakkengard is ranked 1st in the region and 100th in the world for Most Armed.

Strange… all of my puppets had a significant drop in the “most armed” ranking. Even Drak fell from #1 to #112 in TEP and from #100 to #5930 worldwide…

:o https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592189.5735-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— Begin quote from ____

Strange… all of my puppets had a significant drop in the “most armed” ranking. Even Drak fell from #1 to #112 in TEP and from #100 to #5930 worldwide…

:o https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592189.5735-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— End quote

So what you’re saying is some of your nations were amputated??

Couldn’t resist… :lol:

Lol.

Good joke Todd :slight_smile:

But i also don´t know what happened…

Is not like i´ve changed the way i answer my issues…

— Begin quote from ____

So what you’re saying is some of your nations were amputated??

— End quote

ROFl… but hey… not my fault if English vocabulary is so dramatically primitive and poor, with each word having to do the work for tens of meanings! :wink:

Drak… same here. That’s weird. I experienced something like that almost a year ago, with my political freedoms dropping dramatically with no reason. Guess we’ll have to re-work our way back to old rankings… :frowning:

I… I think I need to lay down for a second. Moafin is higher ranked then Drak in a category?? A category involving guns!!! Will wonders never cease.

Maybe we sold the guns here in Drakkengard… All to moafin! :lol:

Well, like Rez said. I´ll just re-work my way to the top!

Bai Lung is ranked 4,266th in The East Pacific and 89,269th in the world Most Armed.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 4,517th in The East Pacific and 104,949th in the world for Most Armed, scoring -173 on the Magnum-Eastwood Ordnance Scale.

— End quote

bah…

Bai Lung is ranked 4,530th in The East Pacific and 105,289th in the world for Most Armed.

Bigger bah…:stuck_out_tongue:

The Werewolf Consortuim is ranked 243rd in The East Pacific and 9,588th in the world for Most Armed, scoring 62 on the Magnum-Eastwood Ordnance Scale.

:stuck_out_tongue:

The Hyserean nation of http://www.nationstates.net/nation=enaria (my puppet) is ranked 57th in The East Pacific and 3,371st in the world for Most Armed, scoring 132 on the Magnum-Eastwood Ordnance Scale. Woo! First time getting a double digit.

Its flag is the right-most one in my sig.

[MOD mode = on]Two different Most armed topics merged[MOD mode = off]

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 42nd in Canada and 21,866th in the world for Most Armed, scoring 30 on the Magnum-Eastwood Ordnance Scale.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 3,787th in The East Pacific and 91,809th in the world for Most Armed.

Bai Lung is ranked 4,532nd in The East Pacific and 103,836th in the world for Most Armed.