Most Avoided

Kurdazistan is ranked 2642nd in the region and 54,102nd in the world for Most Avoided.

Kurogasa is ranked 2507th in the region and 48,536th in the world for Most Avoided.

The East Pacific contains 2,628 nations, the 2nd most in the world.

1 Infinite Loop is ranked 2630th in the region and 53,356th in the world for Most Avoided.

But I Can be consoled in this I am the Tourist Destination of the EP!

The Most Avoided in The East Pacific

Nations ranked highly on this list are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.

As a region, The East Pacific is ranked 3,750th in the world for Most Avoided.

Yah that made me wonder…

Warre is ranked 2416th in the region and 49,172nd in the world for Most Avoided.

Mitsi is ranked 219th in the region and 9,968th in the world for Most Avoided.

That’s not good. That’s bottom 1/10th.

Fabricati Diem is ranked 470th in the region and 15,629th in the world for Most Avoided.

Bai Lung is ranked 1st in the region and 115th in the world for Most Avoided.

Wow, my nation is that extreme. No surprises there since my people like to stab one another. -.-

^ lol…note to self: scratch Bai Lung from vacation plans…

Kurogasa is ranked 2306th in the region and 49,790th in the world for Most Avoided.

Reziel is ranked 33,659th in the world for Most Avoided.

… please note in this moment i have NO tep ranking. I’m an international pariah… :frowning:

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 33,659th in the world for Most Avoided.

… please note in this moment i have NO tep ranking. I’m an international pariah… :frowning:

— End quote

British Grand Pacific is ranked 120th in the region and 5,863rd in the world for Most Avoided.

Rez is so avoided, we don’t even acknowledge his existence lol

Bai Lung is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 115th in the world for Most Avoided.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 3,965th in The East Pacific and 86,215th in the world for Most Avoided, scoring -149.75 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 118th in the world for Most Avoided.

Reziel is ranked 3,989th in The East Pacific and 85,406th in the world for Most Avoided, scoring -143.75 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.

Bai Lung is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 117th in the world for Most Avoided.

Middle of the road.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 86th in Canada and 74,475th in the world for Most Avoided, scoring -57 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.

— End quote

Last post 2009! :blink:

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 111th in Canada and 87,638th in the world for Most Avoided, scoring -206 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Last post 2009!  :blink:

— End quote

[Moderator Mode = ON] Apparently, we had two ‘Most avoided’ topics. As this was rather silly and would have caused slepless nights to Almonaster, the topics have been merged [Moderator Mode = OFF]

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 3,744th in The East Pacific and 86,947th in the world for Most Avoided, scoring -194.75 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 1st in The East Pacific and 118th in the world for Most Avoided.