Most Beautiful Environments

Kurogasa is ranked 262nd in the region and 9,252nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Not necessarily good, but not bad either…

1 Infinite Loop is ranked 14th in the region and 1,573rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Kurdazistan is ranked 6th in the region and 1,065th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Reziel is ranked 2262nd in the region and 49,303rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments

Uhm… it seems the Grand Duchy needs some kind of Green Revolution… https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592187.2802-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Kandarin is ranked 16th in the region and 748th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Not the same region, I know…but nice to see that my old decisions still have an effect. It’s either that or the WA, since I haven’t answered issues in quite some time.

Kurogasa is ranked 137th in the region and 5,614th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Either I’m doing something right…or everyone else is destroying the enviroment…

— Begin quote from ____

Either I’m doing something right…or everyone else is destroying the enviroment…

— End quote

Mpf…

Reziel is ranked 2346th in the region and 49,660th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Has someone a bit of green grass to spare?!?

109th in the region, 4927 in the world. Hmm, probably it IS a good thing to let the hippies participate in government XD

Bai Lung is ranked 2381st in the region and 53,206th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

134th in the region and 5,464th in the world for most beautiful environments.

Just uh, kind of sensing the irony with your sig there Bai Lung… XD

Bai Lung is ranked 3964th in The East Pacific and 81,773rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

I have really hit rock bottom now. -.-

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 4,445th in The East Pacific and 101,568th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -283.25 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.

— End quote

:o

it seems my nation is the incarnation of unholy wastelands…

Bai Lung is ranked 4,568th in The East Pacific and 107,026th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 4,051st in The East Pacific and 94,842nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -233.75 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile

— End quote

not a single environmental-linked issue… and i climb 400 positions

???

World top 10%, but I want to do better.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 43rd in Canada and 8,582nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 272.25 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 4,196th in The East Pacific and 100,833rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 58th in Canada and 9,423rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 258.25 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.

— End quote

Unprogress ungood! :frowning:

Bai Lung is ranked 3,919th in The East Pacific and 94,361st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Bai Lung is ranked 4,001st in The East Pacific and 95,657th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Better:

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 57th in Canada and 9,015th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 268.75 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.

— End quote