Most Politically Apathetic Citizens

Kurogasa is ranked 32nd in the region and 2,348th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Wow.

Kurdazistan is ranked 2159th in the region and 50,611th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Which is in the 11th to last position.

Drakkengard is ranked 23rd in the region and 1,937th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

I guess my people is too busy warring even to vote…

British Grand Pacific is ranked 461st in the region and 15,451st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

I’m choosing to interpret this as a reflection of my apathy in putting together a coherent fact book.

Reziel is ranked 2249th in the region and 51,549th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens

…4th to last position! Active citizens! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592187.0794-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— Begin quote from ____

British Grand Pacific is ranked 461st in the region and 15,451st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

— End quote

British Grand Pacific is ranked 172nd in the region and 7,047th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Apparently I’ve given them too much political freedom. Time to rain on their parade…

Reziel is ranked 2470th in the region and 54,245th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Go! BE ACTIVE! YOUR DUKE COMMANDS IT!

Reziel is ranked 2449th in the region and 54,187th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Bai Lung is ranked 21st in The East Pacific and 1,243rd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Southern Atlantia is ranked 71st in The East Pacific and 3,260th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 1,179th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Not much danger of a revolution.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 10th in Canada and 2,283rd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, with 41 Whatever.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 1,130th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Bai Lung is ranked 21st in The East Pacific and 1,127th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Bai Lung is ranked 20th in The East Pacific and 1,059th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Meh - who cares?

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 9th in Canada and 1,212th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, with 68 Whatever.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 1,189th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 1,192nd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

I didn’t note the rank, but I’m one ahead on the Whatever scale now.

Bai Lung is ranked 22nd in The East Pacific and 1,149th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.