Most Politically Free

Reziel is ranked 70th in the region and 2,899th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

Reziel is ranked 904th in the region and 18,367th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

THIS was something i was discussing earlier, as i really see NO reason for this sudden drop… :S

Reziel is ranked 871st in the region and 18,445th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations

Bloody hell… I’ll have to elbow my way towards the top positions once again… :frowning:

British Grand Pacific is ranked 328th in the region and 8,288th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

Reziel is ranked 530th in the region and 12,526th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

• 351 / -5883 again… damn. I wonder where would I be, hadn’t the systems screwed it… :frowning:

Bai Lung is ranked 2,789th in The East Pacific and 59,167th in the world for Most Politically Free.

Bai Lung is ranked 2,177th in The East Pacific and 53,711th in the world for Most Politically Free.

I’ve slipped about 5 points.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 25th in Canada and 7,289th in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 80 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 3,687th in The East Pacific and 88,041st in the world for Most Politically Free.

A slight improvement.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 16th in Canada and 5,418th in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 82 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

— End quote

A drastic drop…

Bai Lung is ranked 4,086th in The East Pacific and 95,686th in the world for Most Politically Free.

The Third Imperium is ranked 1,213th in the South Pacific and 31,538th in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 70 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

Still inching upwards - top 5% now.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 7th in Canada and 2,214th in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 89 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 4,320th in The East Pacific and 110,018th in the world for Most Politically Free.

The Third Imperium is ranked 41,468th in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 68 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 1,335th in The East Pacific and 39,703rd in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 69 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

Even though our political freedoms are “excellent,” we still have far to go.

The Third Imperium is ranked 44,857th in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 68 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

Bachtendekuppen is ranked 220th in The East Pacific and 8,581st in the world for Most Politically Free, scoring 80 on the Diebold Election Inking Scale.

Bai Lung is ranked 3,584th in The East Pacific and 107,323rd in the world for Most Politically Free.

Hobbesistan is ranked 455th in The East Pacific and 18,706th in the world for Most Politically Free