Most Rebellious Youth

Drakkengard is ranked 2385th in the region and 52,351st in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

As The East Pacific contains 2,385 nations, i guess i do keep my people in control. :slight_smile:

Kurdazistan is ranked 116th in the region and 5,586th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Kurogasa is ranked 75th in the region and 4,072nd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

those crazy kids and their music…

Kurdazistan is ranked 484th in the region and 15,581st in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Well look at that…

Warre is ranked 1673rd in the region and 29,887th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Which makes me think of this scene. Two bored teenagers are standing on a corner in a small Warreic town. They’ve both recently seen some American movies, including one called “SLC Punk”.

Youth 1: “We should wear leather and spikes and plaid, man! And get crazy hair styles!”
Youth 2: “Innit that kind of redundant? Considering where we live…?”
Youth 1: “Oi, you’re right. Darmit.”

Free Pacific States is ranked 8th in the region and 542nd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Just think about it, considering FPS’ 1000 or so opposing political factions I remember him talking about. >_> How rebellious does that really mean the kids are? And is Shiro factored into his equation?

South Allegheny is ranked 2644th in the region and 54,678th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Dannistaan is ranked 17th in the region and 1,091st in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

East Dannistaan, 'nuff said.

Veerilion is ranked 111th in the region and 5,016th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Kelssek is ranked 12th in the region and 890th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Drakkengard is ranked 2682nd in the region and 57,046th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Reziel is ranked 58th in the region and 3,018th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

LOL A CONTENDER. CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE!

Bai Lung is ranked 2680th in the region and 56,927th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

I know I’m only supposed to post my nation’s thing, but eh.

The nations of TEP sure do have some free-spirited youth.

I think it’s because they listen to Rage Against the Machine waaaaayyy too much. They should cut down on that, lol.

When they stop doing that, this won’t be TEP anymore, it’ll be the Packilvanian Hive. :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mean, I haven’t noticed anything rece-ALL GLORY TO THE HIVE.

Bai Lung is ranked 4,520th in The East Pacific and 95,023rd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 8th in Canada and 1,011th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring 62 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.

— End quote

Not one I was targeting, but a world top 1% is good, right? :lol:

Bai Lung is ranked 4,475th in The East Pacific and 101,418th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

[MOD mode = on] Two different ‘Most Rebellious Youth’ topics merged [MOD mode = off]

NOW ALMONASTER WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO SLEEP! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i1.ifrm.com/10016/123/emo/sleep.gif

They’re still revolting.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 6th in Canada and 604th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring 89 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 4,088th in The East Pacific and 96,407th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 5th in Canada and 467th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring 105 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.

— End quote

The Third Imperium is ranked 9,002nd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring 12 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.

Bai Lung is ranked 4,947th in The East Pacific and 115,386th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Bachtendekuppen is ranked 84th in The East Pacific and 4,903rd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring 26 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.

A Slanted Black Stripe is ranked 33rd in The East Pacific and 1,796th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring 58 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.