Mvulaland Embassy

Welcome to the Embassy Program of the Kingdom of Mvulaland.

The Kingdom of Mvulaland (IsiMvula:
umBhutokosi waKwaMvula) is located in on the continent of Gondwana. It has a middle income economy driven by diverse industries worth 20 billion dollars. It has an ethnically and linguistically homogeneous population of 1 million people. It has a savannah climate, with diverse flora and fauna and abundant mineral resources in an area of 100,000km². It has a monarch and a partially elected legislature and an independent judiciary. It has a stratified society, and high level of development. It has a rich culture of art, music and theatre. It has a unique customs and beliefs. Hominids have continuously inhabited this land, evolving into hunter-gatherers, farmers and herders, creating complex industry and technology, experiencing invasion and isolation, peace and strife, to form what is now Mvulaland. Mvulaland - NSWiki

Please post your application for an embassy, and/or bilateral in the areas of trade, cultural exchange, travel and mutual defence on this thread. Feel free to post queries and recommendations, and other requests on this thread. We wish you all the best and hope that fruitful relationships can be cultivated between us.

From the Counselor for Foreign Affairs
Vusi Ndaba

Email
To:Counselor for Foreign Affairs Vusi Ndaba

Good Day,first I will like to send a warm welcome from the Federation Of Kuthernburg. It will be our honor to request the following :

Embassy Exchange
Culture Exchange
Visa Program
Student Exchange
Trade

We can’t wait to hear a reply from you soon !

[hr]
Email

Good Day,first I will like to send a warm welcome from the Commonwealth Of LatianBurg. It will be our honor to request the following :

Embassy Exchange
Culture Exchange
Visa Program
Trade
Mutual Defense

[hr]

Good Day,first I will like to send a warm welcome from the Republic Of Atiland. It will be our honor to request the following :

Embassy Exchange
Culture Exchange
Visa Program
Trade
Mutual Defense

To: Kuthernburg
Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Sanibonani Mongameli, Nomzane Rico

We are honoured by your request. We accept your embassy request. The details for the presentation of your ambassador’s credentials will be communicated to you directly. Your embassy will be located on 1 Zonkiziwe Road in Nongoma. We will gladly accept a trade agreement. We will commence dialogue as soon as possible.

Nge nhlonipho
Mhlelindlebe ye Nkosi, Vusi Ndaba

[hr]

To: Latianburg

Sawubona Mongameli, Nomzane Shawn Henry

We are honoured by your request. We accept your embassy request. The details for the presentation of your ambassador’s credentials will be communicated to you directly. Your embassy will be located on 2 Zonkiziwe Road in Nongoma. We will gladly accept a trade agreement. We will commence dialogue as soon as possible.

Nge nhlonipho

[hr]

To: Kuthernburg

Sawubona Mongameli, Nomzane Rico

We are honoured by your request. We accept your embassy request. The details for the presentation of your ambassador’s credentials will be communicated to you directly. Your embassy will be located on 1 Zonkiziwe Road in Nongoma. We will gladly accept a trade agreement. We will commence dialogue as soon as possible.

Nge nhlonipho

[hr]

To: Atiland

Sawubona Mongameli, Nomzane Roberto Clemente

We are honoured by your request. We accept your embassy request. The details for the presentation of your ambassador’s credentials will be communicated to you directly. Your embassy will be located on 3 Zonkiziwe Road in Nongoma. We will gladly accept a trade agreement. We will commence dialogue as soon as possible.

Nge nhlonipho

Dear Vusi Ndaba,

The United States of Mexregiona would like to apply for Diplomatic Recognition, an Exchange of Embassies, and a Cultural Exchange. The embassy will be built in the former Mexregionan capital of Civilmagna, which is quite muggy this time of year, although it is probably much hotter and more humid down there in Gondwana. We at the office look forward to working with your nation in the future.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM

Ukubingelela, Counselor Ndaba:

My department has reviewed your nation’s Embassy request, and accepts your invitation. We would like to propose an embassy exchange, as well as a trade agreement and cultural exchange.

I will start with the cultural exchange. The tourist locations of Vaca Misra and Acoco have grown in visits exponentially in the past decade. We currently need more hospitality management servicemen and women to keep up with the demand. I propose that you would sponsor a program in your nation to give Furnifold students of hospitality management and tourism externship opportunities with your nation’s private and public tourism-centered firms. In return, we shall sponsor a culture trip in the summer months to have citizens of Furnifold tour Mvuvaland. Let me know if you have any additional requests.

As for the trade agreement, Furnifold has recently seen an uptick in demand for milk, as prices have soared. My farmers would like to import your dairy cattle as well as any goats or sheep your nation has, in order to keep up with demand. We would pay you a percentage of the profits, as well as pay for travel expenses. Let me know if you have any additional requests.

I thank you for taking the time to communicate with me, and I look forward to a prosperous relationship between our nations.

Yours truly,

[size=100]Jackson Woolf[/size]

Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold

— Begin quote from ____

Ukubingelela, Counselor Ndaba:

My department has reviewed your nation’s Embassy request, and accepts your invitation. We would like to propose an embassy exchange, as well as a trade agreement and cultural exchange.

I will start with the cultural exchange. The tourist locations of Vaca Misra and Acoco have grown in visits exponentially in the past decade. We currently need more hospitality management servicemen and women to keep up with the demand. I propose that you would sponsor a program in your nation to give Furnifold students of hospitality management and tourism externship opportunities with your nation’s private and public tourism-centered firms. In return, we shall sponsor a culture trip in the summer months to have citizens of Furnifold tour Mvuvaland. Let me know if you have any additional requests.

As for the trade agreement, Furnifold has recently seen an uptick in demand for milk, as prices have soared. My farmers would like to import your dairy cattle as well as any goats or sheep your nation has, in order to keep up with demand. We would pay you a percentage of the profits, as well as pay for travel expenses. Let me know if you have any additional requests.

I thank you for taking the time to communicate with me, and I look forward to a prosperous relationship between our nations.

Yours truly,

[size=100]Jackson Woolf[/size]

Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold

— End quote

[OOC: Oh my Glob you greeted me in Zulu! <3]
To: Furnifold
Subject: Tourism and Dairy

Sawubona Nomzane Woolf

We accept and thank you for your offers.

Nge nhlonipho

— Begin quote from ____

Dear Vusi Ndaba,

The United States of Mexregiona would like to apply for Diplomatic Recognition, an Exchange of Embassies, and a Cultural Exchange. The embassy will be built in the former Mexregionan capital of Civilmagna, which is quite muggy this time of year, although it is probably much hotter and more humid down there in Gondwana. We at the office look forward to working with your nation in the future.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM

— End quote

[OOC: Oh my Glob Mex is back!!!]
To: Mexregiona

Sawubona Nomzane Wallstrim

We accept and we will send our ambassador to your nation.

Nge nhlonipho
Mhlendlebe ye Nkosi Vusi Ndaba