Nacata-Duelland Meeting

President James Carter sends an email to Prime Minister Of Nacata saying:

Good day Prime Minister Basil Barton Hughes,

President James Carter would like to meet with President Charlottes Robinson to hosts talks and discussions about our nations future and alliance. I would also like to talk about trade and our economic future. I would like to meet with you in Duelland City.

Humbly yours,
President James Carter

He puts his phone away and walks towards a restroom to wash his hand.

While sitting at his desk reviewing the 2018 budget for the parliament session in a couple weeks he received a email from the President of Duelland, "Hmm this must be the new guys down south, this should be interesting " he thinks to himself before writing up a response letter.

To:President James Carter

Good Afternoon President Carter, the President is currently in Kuthernburg until Monday, I can take her place instead and will meet with your committee and you can meet with mine. I cant wait to meet our New neighbors from Down South.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister Basil Barton Hughes,

Returns to Duelland City on Duelland Presidential Plane. Stretches while getting off the plane and walks towards the Presidential Limousine “Ugh long flight” he said to himself, he receives an email from the Prime Minister “Ahh let see what he said” reads the email. “Oh yes!” he said excitedly, he replies back:

Good day Prime Minister,

Thank you for responding to the email I sent you. We are excited that you are coming to Duelland City and we excited that we get to meet for very first time. We are happy that you’re our ally. We can’t to meet you as well. Our Nations future are going in the right direction.

Humbly your,
President James Carter

He continues to walk towards the Presidential Limousine and he turns off his phone

As Prime Minster Hughes lands in Duelland City Airport Nassad workers cleared the route to the location for the meeting while the Nacatan Secret Service secured his way to the meeting. As they drive thru the city the prime minister takes notes on the city, "Hmm You know boys investing in there shoreline i see good potential there " he says as they talk heading towards the meeting.

As they pull up Hughes and his team walk inside the building were they were greeted by members of the Duelland Government.

Reads Duelland Times paper “ugh I hate these people always talking crap about me and my administration, son of bitches don’t leave me alone.” He muttered as he takes a sip of water. “Mr. President we got Prime Minister Hughes coming in your office” said his one of his advisor, then she opens the door for the Prime Minister. “Good evening Prime Minister it’s a pleasure to meet you” he says as he shakes his hand, “take a seat we got important things to discuss” he says.

Hughes shakes the president hand before taking a sit " It is a pleasure Mr.President to be in such a fine country" as he looks around at his office.

“How was the flight?” he says, “did you like the Duelland’s coastline aren’t they a beauty?” He says as he looked out the window.

“Indeed Such a Beautiful Coastline, So I was thinking we start on the recent Military Defense Treaty between our two nations, I am interested in your input President Carter” Hughes says.

“Well I think it’ll be beneficial for both nations, and it will help our nation economically and defense wise” he says “Also Duelland Air Force was considering to purchase 120 Nacata NF-17E/F and 30 NF-17C/D.” he says as he gives him request papers. “Also later on we would like to purchase some of your NB-3 and NB-4 bombers” he says.

" You have your taste in aircraft i see, im sure we will be able to work something out. I also would like to recommend extending the current highway system that goes from Dova to Nacata to Duelland to connect our side of Atlantia completely" the prime minister says before drinking some Akivett. “I would also like to participate in environmental programs and initiatives in Duelland to protect these important ecosystems” he continues on to say.

“The extension of the highway to Duelland will boost tourism in both nations and it will create a big boom in Nacata and Duelland economy” he says as he takes a sip of water. “I like the idea of Nacata wanting to help us protect our beautiful ecosystems and Duelland will work out something” he continues, “we would like that Duelland and Nacata participates in Joint-Military exercise together, also we would like to know what do you guys exports” he says as he takes another sip of water.