Nationame Citizenship Application

I, Nationame, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nationame

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: 
I will admit I’ve had a few different nations/names during my time in NS. But the last time I played was in high school and that was like 4-5 years ago.
Plus I don’t put a lot of effort into my usernames, as you can tell from my current name.

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: 
    EternalNerd#5996

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  
    The Syndicate - Was a citizen but region died due to inactivity and then was raided by “The Dark Riders/The Black Riders” somethings like that.
    Warzone ? - I don’t remember which one but I just remember chilling with people in the RMB. 
    The Rejected Realms - I don’t remember if I was a citizen. But I did hangout their for a bit.

I know their was a few others but I don’t remember what they were.

1. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: 
    None at the moment.

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Hello [mention]Nationame[/mention],

A recent change of the Concordat made everyone with a nation in The East Pacific a citizen.

You can request your citizenship masking here:

Thank you for letting me know