New Cabinet & Opening Address

Greetings,

Elections have concluded, the Cabinet has taken office, and the term has begun.

• Prime Minister - Sporaltryus / ProfessorHenn
  • Minister of On-Site Events - New American Dictatorship / Legend
  • Minister of Roleplay - Maverick
  • Minister of Defense - Kinako Sakurakoji / Kotoha Tanaka
  • Minister of Integration - Esfalsa / Pronoun
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs - HumanSanity

The Prime Minister’s start of term address was originally published here and is reproduced below.

Greetings to the Coalition.

I’m pleased to report that the new Cabinet has taken office. The Minister of Defense has already taken to hanging various idol posters and setting up figures on their desk, so I think we’re in good hands. On behalf of a grateful Cabinet, and I’m sure alliance, many thanks to Amerion for their service and dedication to the Coaliton.

We’ve laid out our agenda and plans pretty well in the campaign and in the appointment process. HumanSanity and I have already begun work in the FA realm, as we open dialogues with our allies and reach out to regions that we’ve identified during the confirmation. Em has rekindled the flame in OWL votes, as well as in PfS, and the fire has taken nicely. Pronoun is working on continuing the updates for our dispatches, especially our welcome dispatch, as well as the welcome telegram now that the Delegate’s election has concluded.

Griffindor, having secured victory by a huge margin against our old nemesis RON, is assuming the Delegate’s seat for the first time. The Cabinet is fully supportive of the agenda they’ve laid out, and we’ve already had some productive dialogue concerning regional security and integration that I look forward to seeing come to fruition. They’ll be sitting on the Domestic Affairs Council in an advisory capacity, as we continue to work those angles.

In addition to reviving use of the Domestic Affairs Council, we’ve assembled several teams to assist and advise the Cabinet on our work as appropriate. Maverick has brought on Qwert, Gianni, RobbyTheSeal, and Doge Land, and Legend has brought on Evinea, Canadian Dominion, and North to serve as domestic advisors, and HumanSanity has brought back Purple Hyacinth and Concrete Slab to serve as foreign advisors. Assembled teams notwithstanding, I encourage anybody who has an idea or a plan for an event or thoughts on what we should do to share them, either privately with one of the Ministers or in the Assembly. My inbox is always open.

As always, we are at your service.

Yours Truly,
ProfessorHenn / Sporaltryus
Prime Minister of the South Pacific

2 Likes