New NPO Ambassador: Jokesters

Hey, just introducing myself, I am your new diplomat Jokesters. I’m hoping that I can help our regions grow closer together and prosper. This will be my first time being a diplomat for such a big region and I hope that I can integrate and get to know you all.

A bit about me:
In The Pacific (Where I’m from), I usually RP in the RMB and read others posts. Usually, I can be found on discord (Lightheaded000#1984, or under the nickname of Jokesters) and enjoy a game of chess (Dm me if you want to play). I was a Diplomat to Lazarus before this so you might see me around there sometimes asking how everyone is doing but I hope to get to know you all and get along.

Now a little update on The Pacific: It has been a busy past few months for The Pacific due to semi-recent revelations and the results of such. We remain stable internally and continue to focus on our community above all, as well as reforms and other changes. In the latest news of reforms, the Pacific News Network is receiving an overhaul in hopes that it can once again reliably provide news from around The Pacific. If you have any questions about The Pacific ask me. If I’m not on the RMB then you can find me on my discord. ~Thanks, Jokesters

~Thanks, Jokesters

As I said on Discord earlier, welcome to The East Pacific, and take a look around! We are always available to speak with for anything, so don’t hesitate to come to us with any questions.