New NPO Ambassador: Qui Iudicant

http://s13.postimg.org/mzktmi4af/TPLogo.png
From the Government of the Pacific

Greetings to the East Pacific!

The Diplomatic Corps of the New Pacific Order has faced a overhaul recently, that led to the re-assignment of several nations to our Embassy partners.

The government of the Pacific, in the name of the Emperor of the Pacific Order, thanks you for recognizing Qui Iudicant as the ambassador between our two regions. This nation shall be our communications link, and we hope it will help keep our regions informed of important news, and perhaps even grow closer together.

Please note that should you have any doubts or questions, you can contact the Emperor at his nation Aleisyr or on our forums: ns.npowned.net.

Best Regards,

The Emperor and The Senate of The Pacific

A little about myself. I’m [nation]Jar Wattinree[/nation] and am based in [region]the Pacific[/region]. You may have seen me post on TEP’s RMB occasionally after Pergamon. Yuno’s definitely noticed, putting me in that NationStates | Dispatch | December 5, 2017 - TNP RMB Regulars.

In the Pacific I tend to the RMB RP chaos by making sure things don’t explode, while in the greater NS world I poke around on Gameplay for fun and read all about how crazy local politics are. On most of the NS Discords I frequent, my nickname is Lady Pacifica which is blatant lies but don’t let that fool you into thinking I’m someone I’m really not: I’m a dude and am proud of it.

Onto the Pacific: nothing of major note has changed, apart from the Diplomatic Corps being overhauled and many ambassadors reassigned. I am here to answer any questions about the Pacific and the New Pacific Order, by extension, and to post updates on behalf of the NPO. I hope to be as active here as I am on the NPO forums, but you’ll most often as not find me on Discord via Dante Wattinrae Martel#4168, or posting at times in the RMB.

Hail Pacifica, and hail Yuno!