New RP Map - final draft

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/T5fTOsu.gif
[/spoiler]

Complete with texture, borders, coordinates, and timezones. This version does not display currently draw nations.

This looks wonderful.

The only suggestion I have is maybe make the one main continent (I think it’s Yasteria) a lil bigger. Otherwise, looks great!

— Begin quote from ____

The only suggestion I have is maybe make the one main continent (I think it’s Yasteria) a lil bigger. Otherwise, looks great!

— End quote

How much larger are you thinking? Currently it occupies a bit more of Asia than Loop’s original and the successor maps.

Overall I do like the map … the coordinates are great when and if someone wants to pick a place you can give a general idea where it is with the coordinate system …

:blink: Example: if I wished to place The Grand Duchy of Dragonia on the island/chain crescent that was below the 40S line and on the 120E line … would you know exactly where it is? Or would I have to say … that island/chain crescent below where “Australia” is and west of “Tasmania” is? :blink:

The only problem I see … is that the Timezone reference at the top is hard to see somewhat … for me anyway …

Also … is there a scale of miles / kilometers for the map? …

The timezones are just an idea at the moment- I don’t know if they will hang around or not.

I would know exactly what you meant if given coordinates. In fact, I created a simple program on my old TI-84 that measures distance between coordinates in kilometers.

Along the equator, the scale is roughly 10 kilometers per 1 pixel of latitude.

Absolutely stunning map. Great work BGP!

Great map, lets get this thing going!

looks awesome! but where do i claim a piece of the map?