[NOMINATION] Arbiter Nomination: Pakitsk

Hey everyone,

The conclave has been running with 3/4 arbiters for months. The conclave requires a full team to be functioning properly. Therefore, I will be nominating Pakitsk for the Arbiter position.

Pakitsk has been a very loyal citizen in TEP and well known for their neutrality stance, which will be a good quality serving as an arbiter.

I support this move 100%.

Pakitsk needs to try new things, and I believe his manner is a good asset for any Arbiter, so it would help him in the task.

He can learn on the job as well, as I’m doing right now.

Support!

Offering my support, noted in this post.

I am supporting this in a creative way. Im not a native speaker so I cant write it as cool as Todd’s did. So guys please imagine that this sentence is being creative please.

As far as I know, Pakitsk, is an honourable and respected, long-time, TEP citizen. I have no reason to expect he wouldn’t do well as an Arbiter. So, this nomination has my support.

I’ve actually though Paki would make a great Arbiter for a while now. I am glad to see that he is being nominated!

Complete support; Pakitsk would be a great Arbiter for this region.

Paki has been a dedicated person to TEP. From RMB to being a important part of keeping the citizenship applications processed. This likely could be a very good fit for him.

1. Paki, are you up for this challenge?

2. What internally do you want to help change within the Conclave?

One (okay, actually two) question (s) : Paki, do you want this particular function? Would it interest you?

I offer my support, Paki is a very very loyal citizen and his help down in the RMB shows it.

— Begin quote from ____

Paki has been a dedicated person to TEP. From RMB to being a important part of keeping the citizenship applications processed. This likely could be a very good fit for him.

1. Paki, are you up for this challenge?

2. What internally do you want to help change within the Conclave?

— End quote

I appreciate the questions, y’all.
EM:

1. If you refer to the fact that dividing my time between school, my Ministry, and being an Arbiter is likely to be a challenge, I must confess that I do indeed think it will be difficult, but as I have served in other positions before, I think I can handle it. If it turns out that I am in fact unable to do duty by my region in that capacity, I shall resign, but I do not think that will be necessary.

2. Generally speaking, I think the Conclave could do more to remind folks of its existence; indeed, I do not think most RMBers could tell you about it beyond “that thing that’s sometimes mentioned.” It’s buried within the forum and doesn’t really exist, by its very nature, outside of it. Internally, though, I would say that the Conclave, if well-filled and sufficiently active, can return in dignity as the equal of the Cabinet or the Magisterium.

BACH:

1. These two questions are rather related. I will therefore treat them as one. I do want this function; I have always wanted to try my hand, if I may make so frank an expression, in law. To serve the region as not a law-maker, nor yet a policy-maker, but as a law-interpreter has always interested me: taking something and seeing how it actually should work or function. In short, then: yes, I would like to serve as an Arbiter; and yes, the post interests me.

Given Paki’s reply and the fact, that nomination happened 7 days ago, Id like to motion it to vote.

I second the motion.

A vote shall be started shortly.