[NOMINATION] Bachtendekuppen for Arbiter

Title is self-explanatory as well.

1 Like

Are you sure you’ll be able to give the Conclave the attention its due, considering extensively important matters can pop up inbetween droughts of nothingness?

I ask this because you aren’t too active in terms of public activity and aren’t really active publicly elsewhere (I don’t know how active you are in Vizier and Admin matters), which is usually a high risk indicator for Arbiters who won’t be able to do the job properly because they forget the Conclave exists sometimes.

I’m aware you’re probably aware of this already, considered it, and determined you can give said attention - but best to ask for posterity reasons and to hear you directly say it in any case.

Completely fair. I’ve been semi-retired for a while now, and I expected this question. But yes, I considered it, and determined that I can give it the attention it deserves. More importantly, I want to do it. There’s a lot of work to be done in the Conclave, and I feel I can be of particular use to TEP at this moment as Arbiter.

1 Like

Hello Bach!! As I told Shadow, I don’t doubt how greatly you can perform in this office. In their case I had one question, for you I have two:

1. Have you been part of the Conclave before? I genuinely don’t remember.

2. Your experience is broad in all terms: Delegate, Provost, Vizier… In which ways do you envision this experience to help you with the Conclave task?

I have been Arbiter before, from July 7th 2014 to January 8th 2017. So quite a while.

I have indeed served in, I think, almost any governmental capacity possible. How this would help me? I know all perspectives, and I know the ins and outs of TEP’s government. This should help me quickly understand the issues brought before Conclave, and judge them in a balanced and nuanced way.

All the questions I had in mind has been asked and answered. Bach is one of the best profiles TEP has ever seen and I’m sure this wouldn’t be a difficult choice to make. Good luck!

I motion Bachtendekuppen’s noimination for Arbiter to vote.

and I second the motion. I will move this to vote shortly.