[NOMINATIONS] February 2024 Delegate Elections

I eighth merlovich and fourth shadow

1 Like

I think bullying is bad

1 Like

I ninth Merlo and fifth Shadow

1 Like

I also nominate Drameā€¦ dremeuā€¦ Draemā€¦ Dramueā€¦ fuck it. I nominate @Dremaur

2 Likes

I accept my nomination(s). Thank you all, lol.

I second drama, I mean dream, I mean Drem, I mean, Dremaur

1 Like

After looking at the citizenship lists, @packilvania and @Dylan 's nominations are invalid as neither are current Citizens (far as I can see, any correction would be welcome), so Iā€™ve listed both as invalid nominations with respectful epithets.

I nominate Merlo and Dremaur :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Pax has been a citizen since 2006. Citizenship was awarded by the legislature.

Believe it or not, I will be declining my nomination. Thanks though.

I would also like to nominate Fedele (for legal reasons, this is a joek)

I accept my nomination.

I self-nominate.

I second the nomination

You are a TEPer regardless of your citizenship status, as a note. Probably moreso than most of us.

That being said, Iā€™m going off this list here. Since you arenā€™t listed as a Citizen there, I canā€™t recognize you as one. You should speak with @Mangegneithe (Discord: mangegneithe) to see if an error was made, as it is him who deals with Citizenship matters.

If I were to guess, however, your citizenship under the Concordat was turned to normal Citizenship when honorary Citizenship was abolished, and then removed when we switched to Voter Registration. If you applied for Voter Registration then you should be a Citizen at present and so an error may have occurred, but nonetheless Mangegneithe has the final answer on that.

fedele moment

Kek. Nominating Fedele :melting_face: if weā€™re nominating Fed, Iā€™m nominating @Aurora_Yukihime

I nominate Merlovich

1 Like

Based and awesome Zuk moment

1 Like

i accept my nomination

I 113rd Marrabukā€™s nomination.