[NOMINATIONS] Febuary 2023 Delegate Elections

AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT Gamers, IT is time for the February Delegate Nominations!

Here’s how it works:

1. Any Registered Voter may nominate themselves or another Registered Voter.
  2. Should A Voter self-nominate, they require a second from another Voter.
  3. Should A Voter nominate another Voter, that Voter must accept the Nomination in order to be valid.
  4. When your Nomination has been found to be valid (i.e. the Nomination is found here), you may open your Campaign post in the Delegate Elections subforum. Only one Campaign per nominee.
  5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU ALLOWED TO CAMPAIGN ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE DELEGATE ELECTIONS SUBFORUM AND THE DELEGATE ELECTIONS CHANNEL IN DISCORD. Breaking of this rule shall result of a warning on your first offense. On your second offense, a removal of your vote for this and the next Delegate Elections shall be performed. Any further offenses will remove your ability to vote AND be an election candidate.

The schedule of this nomination period will last a total of 1 week, on February 7, 2023, 11:49 UTC. Voting shall begin immediately after that.

As of January 31, 11:49 UTC, All Voter Registrations validated during this time until February 15, 0:00 UTC may not participate in this election.

That’s about it. I wish the best of luck to all nominees!

CANDIDATE LIST:
Altys - CONFIRMED
Shadow - DROPPED OUT
Sammy - DECLINED
USS Merrimack
AMOM - Declined
Zukchiva - CONFIRMED
Catiania - CONFIRMED
Emjay - CONFIRMED
Pakitsk - CONFIRMED
Wiranath
Algerstonia
ASBS
Bach - DECLINED
Todd
Asendavia
Axdel
vw53
McStolley
Gonggong
ArenaC
Fedele (joke)
StyxPrincess
Aivintis - CONFIRMED

I nominate Altys

Cappedore nominates Shadow (Eastern Alksearia)

Edit; I also nominate Libertanny and Sammy (New Leganes)

I would like to self nominate.

I accept my nomination

I nominate AMOM, Libertanny, Zukchiva, and lastly, Pax for dictator

EDIT: I also nominate Cat and Altys

nomination accepted

How do you register?

Hi! Registration takes place here: Voter Registration Thread

You’ll need to detail your nation and WA nation. TEP does not require a WA in the region, we just need to know if you have a WA or not.

1 Like

Thanks.

I would like to self-nominate myself.

I second Em’s self nomination

I decline my nomination very respectfully and wish the best to all the candidates. I’m sure some great campaigns are on our way!!

I accept my nomination, although my TEP nation is now Catainia, which should probably be reflected in the records.

I decline my nomination (not a Voter & no time to run region), but I appreciate it.

I nominate Paki, Wiranath, Algerstonia, ASBS, Bach, Todd, Asendavia, Pagi(Axdel), vw53, Stooley, Gong, ArenaC and last but not least, Fedele(Joke).

I also intended to nominate Em(already accepted), Sammy(Already declined) and Cat(Already accepted). Hence why didn’t include them in the original list. Thank you.

I accept my nomination.

Phoenixia nomitates StyxPrincess

I accept my nomination and nominate Pax for dictator.

1 Like